Ashley Madison Database - Leaked, Download!
by Omnipotent - November 21, 2016 at 09:40 PM
Video 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Ashley Madison Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!
[Image: RF_oe7y1.png]
|Notes|
In July 2015, the infidelity website Ashley Madison suffered a serious data breach. The attackers threatened Ashley Madison with the full disclosure of the breach unless the service was shut down. One month later, the database was dumped including more than 30M unique email addresses.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Ethnicities, Genders, Names, Passwords, Payment histories, Phone numbers, Physical addresses, Security questions and answers, Sexual orientations, Usernames, Website activity

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

@Omnipotent
Thanks for this leak
Thank you very much!
Thanks for the share :p
thanks for the share
Thanks. But are passwords in clear text or hashed?
This is great, thank you for making this downloadable!
I'd like to see this again, thanks.
I'd like to see this one. Thanks for contributing OP
Thanks for sharing it is a good one; however txt is unorganized and it is very difficult to filter the data
(November 21, 2016 at 09:40 PM)Omnipotent Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Ashley Madison Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!
[Image: RF_oe7y1.png]
|Notes|
In July 2015, the infidelity website Ashley Madison suffered a serious data breach. The attackers threatened Ashley Madison with the full disclosure of the breach unless the service was shut down. One month later, the database was dumped including more than 30M unique email addresses.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Ethnicities, Genders, Names, Passwords, Payment histories, Phone numbers, Physical addresses, Security questions and answers, Sexual orientations, Usernames, Website activity

@Omnipotent

Thank you so much
Thank you so much for this dump.
Now i have the proof of my ex wife who's on this dump, I will contact my lawyer ha ha ha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
EyeEm Database - Leaked, Download! DonJuji 12 3,107 1 hour ago
Last Post: Ancer1949
ArmorGames Database - Leaked, Download! Elysian 49 8,790 5 hours ago
Last Post: jiang408
StockX Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] NSFW 104 17,945 7 hours ago
Last Post: OTPAgency