ArmorGames Database - Leaked, Download!
by Elysian - June 08, 2019 at 05:00 PM
Sport 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Armor Games Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
Armor Games is a game portal website that hosts free Flash-based browser games across a wide variety of genres, including point-and-click adventure, arcade, puzzle, and MMO games. This is the third time Armor Games have been breached. Once in August 2018, once in December 2018 and again in January 2019.
It is unclear how the data was taken. This data breach affected 11,013,503 users and included hashed passwords.

Compromised data: Usernames, Passwords (sha1($salt.sha1($pass.$salt))), Email Addresses, Dates of Birth, Contacts, IP Addresses

ContentsSpoiler
Keep in mind this breach's password hashing algorithm is Salted SHA1, the data provided is all in full CSV format. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 755C5CB6F8F4DA2AEDF8606AD57D05CD. Total record count of 11013503.

Downloads: Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Dude! you are TOP! Thx for this dump!
@[GOD] Elysian: I'd like the raw database, please.
Thanks.
this is great. would also like the raw db
Great post, really appreciate this, its not even on the clouds yet.... thanks!
Raw database should be available tomorrow morning!
sick leak thanks man appreciate
thanks for sharing bro
Great post Dude! you are TOP
wait so this is the full db ?
Where is omni to add it to the list lol.
I would like the raw DB. I combined some leaks in the same 'clean' format as yours and ended up with several new rows leading me to believe some were lost in process or this isn't full.
(June 09, 2019 at 03:25 PM)fizzb Wrote: I would like the raw DB. I combined some leaks in the same 'clean' format as yours and ended up with several new rows leading me to believe some were lost in process or this isn't full.

What do you mean with several leaks, exactly? I've been busy today so didn't get to upload it yet. But I will take a look.

Update: the raw version seems to have ~4M more lines, but they're redundant really.. just some thread posts and such. I'll add it in a minute.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
D3Scene.com Database - Leaked Download! kenny 8 3,938 3 hours ago
Last Post: madmantyson
GateHub Database - Leaked, Download Troy Hunt 24 5,369 6 hours ago
Last Post: dredre6
Poshmark Database - Leaked, Download! Troy Hunt 22 3,462 8 hours ago
Last Post: kingxanax