Arkansas 2017 Voter Database - Leaked, Download!
by Logan - July 18, 2017 at 01:51 AM
Star 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Arkansas 2017 Voters Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In 2017 the database of Arkansas' Voters was leaked and it has been posted exclusively here on raidforums for you to download. It has around 1.7 million records and is available to download below. [RaidForums Exclusive]

Compromised data: Voter IDs, Full Names, Physical Addresses, Previous Addresses, Date of Birth, Genders, Phone Numbers, Citizen Status

Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

File has been updated and is now legit and the right state.
Cool dude this seems amazing man
(July 19, 2017 at 05:47 AM)Logan Wrote: I updated the file name to reflect the appropriate state (AR). This is Arkansas 2017 voter registration data. I am uploading Ohio 2017 now (7.9M people) . The official version previously on here is from 2015. What state do you want next? All new (2017).

Can confirm file is now corrected.

Also if you are taking requests I would kill for a legitimate Pennsylvania voter DB every single copy I have seen is fake and a compilation of Alaska and Alabama.
awesome thanks for sharing bro cool
interesting, thanks for sharing.
Cheers and thanks for this bb Heart
great share dude, thx :p
i would love to have it for other states, but thanks for sharing.
does it include ssn?
it's only for Arkansas??
does this dataset includes phone numbers and date of births?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
USA Consumer Database - Leaked, Download! akmenon 45 13,356 1 hour ago
Last Post: navjeet007
Texas Birth|Death|Marriage|Divorce Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 16 3,090 8 hours ago
Last Post: markluluo
WeHeartIt Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 101 30,320 10 hours ago
Last Post: akiria