Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are black people pourpoesly targeting police
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All in the title
No they aren't targeting police, they are trying to hide from them because most black people are committing a crime and they don't want to go back to jail.
Haha, thank you for the database! Looks good wow!
True but, If you look in the Media It's legit just Black vs Cop Cop VS Black Somebody is targeting somebody(and i don't think its the niggers)
AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE NOT TARGETING POLICE THE PO-LEES IS ARE PURPOSELY TRYNA KILL ALL OF US WE DINDU NUFFIN
nigga "pourpoesly" aint no word
Technically the perceptions of the calculations that were are opposed on our daily lives are significantly impactful on the society.
To be fair cops kill blacks without any problem
ITS NOT BLACK PEOPLE ITS ARFIRCAN AMERICAN
Ban reason: Scamming. Ban Appeal if you wish to provide your side of the story. (Permanent)
chicken TriHard Cx

its just their way they live for crime
I don't think they are just mainly targeting the police, it just ends up being that way since the cops show up at the scene.
I think that these are prejudices.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Black Panther was a bad movie change my mind GANGBLOCK 19 1,517 2 hours ago
Last Post: spaceboy79
  Opinion on overweight people Moot 30 3,186 07-12-2018, 11:36 PM
Last Post: badepe
  why be black when you can be white nikolassparrow 13 1,178 07-12-2018, 06:42 AM
Last Post: Ashfanino
  Are black people really black? Atoshi 31 2,586 07-11-2018, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
  what do you use for calling people on your computer PotatoChips2001 11 766 07-06-2018, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock