Applied for a Job
by moot - February 27, 2021 at 07:54 PM
Today I applied for a Job at Spotify and I am awaiting their response.
Update: I did not get the job.
(February 27, 2021 at 07:54 PM)moot Wrote: Today I applied for a Job at Spotify and I am awaiting their response.

Why the fuck would you want to work for a fking sandn*ggerlovingleftishselfrightious big tech company that wants to listen to every fart you ever let out, so to adjust their algorithms into suggesting you music that fits your mood.

Have some selfworth left please, you are not yet beyond saving.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 2 Months (1m, 2w, 6d remaining).
Ban Reason: Requested Ban
(February 27, 2021 at 07:59 PM)SmellyWilly Wrote:
(February 27, 2021 at 07:54 PM)moot Wrote: Today I applied for a Job at Spotify and I am awaiting their response.

Why the fuck would you want to work for a fking sandn*ggerlovingleftishselfrightious big tech company that wants to listen to every fart you ever let out, so to adjust their algorithms into suggesting you music that fits your mood.

Have some selfworth left please, you are not yet beyond saving.

Maybe you've not streamed my playlist - that might be the problem here.
(February 27, 2021 at 07:54 PM)moot Wrote: Update: I did not get the job.

umm...Should I give it a try?
Much better than my experience of applying for jobs and then having their automated system let me know 3 months later they declined my job application.
(February 27, 2021 at 08:24 PM)verking Wrote: Much better than my experience of applying for jobs and then having their automated system let me know 3 months later they declined my job application.

That shits so annoying lmao the best way to get a job is if you’re looking locally walk into the store and ask if they’re hiring so you’re talking to an actual human n not an automated bot
walmart is a good alternative imo
You need to put down that you're a transgender, muslim with autism. You'll go straight to the VP suite then.

In my country job openings are fake. There is no job available. You must know someone to be able to bribe someone. We better create an exchange to buy and sell job openings  Confused
This is why ur poor u get no job retard.
Applying as a developer? I'm looking for a job too. Finally pretty good at nodejs and vuejs so looking for something where I can do that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
cant get a job feelsofeels 5 392 April 04, 2021 at 02:29 AM
Last Post: verking
First Job Dedrick_Lebsack 4 478 March 17, 2021 at 05:44 PM
Last Post: ChunkButter
best job puccioni 6 1,437 June 04, 2018 at 04:57 AM
Last Post: kronoss