Apple hacked by 16 years old kid
by ChaosLelouch - August 18, 2018 at 03:11 AM
I know most might have read this and although i find it real amazing, still can't fully accept that folder's name though...

"Hacky Hack Hack"... REALLY -_- !!???

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victo...4zxwu.html
(August 18, 2018 at 03:11 AM)ChaosLelouch Wrote: I know most might have read this and although i find it real amazing, still can't fully accept that folder's name though...

"Hacky Hack Hack"... REALLY -_- !!???

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victo...4zxwu.html

Well yea, where else would you store hacky hacks
“Two Apple laptops were seized and the serial numbers matched the serial numbers of the devices which accessed the internal systems,” a prosecutor said.

“A mobile phone and hard drive were also seized and the IP address ... matched the intrusions into the organisation.

The AFP found the software that had enabled the hacking had been installed on the teen’s laptop.

He then used Whatsapp to communicate his offending to others.

Translation: Kid using Mac downloaded Havij and downloaded some databases from Apple without using any sort of VPN, shared the data with his friends on Whatsapp.

What the fuck.
Holly... This kid really hack Apple?
wtf.... lol
that's just.. omg

wtf.. heck?!
16 years old, apple LMAO
it depends not on the age.
wtf!!! lol!!! its a child!!!!
Wtf? But its an Russian Kid!11! xDD
LOOl .
it’s awesome for 16 years old kid
Some people just get lucky.
Just saw the news, I was like wtf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Apple will now pay hackers up to $1 million for reporting vulnerabilities hotringracer 11 497 August 28, 2019 at 12:47 PM
Last Post: notcoolbro
Ubuntu-Maker Canonical’s GitHub Account Gets Hacked teamkelvinsecteam 4 319 July 11, 2019 at 03:44 PM
Last Post: MetaHummer
Komodo Crypto “Hacked its Clients” Dannydomdun 0 209 June 06, 2019 at 02:35 PM
Last Post: Dannydomdun