Apologies to all people i have offended
by PhantomDviper - May 26, 2020 at 10:58 PM
Hello everyone today, I wanna apologies to everyone I have offered in here one way or the other.. Honestly speaking unforseen did not scam me in an way, i was so mad that what he sold did not work out for me. now i learned my lesson, i wont ever again abuse or caruse any one here in rf again. I promise to be a very good buddy to everyone  of you that i have offended in the past... I swear I wont repeat it any more.
(May 26, 2020 at 10:58 PM)PhantomDviper Wrote: Hello everyone today, I wanna apologies to everyone I have offered in here one way or the other.. Honestly speaking unforseen did not scam me in an way, i was so mad that what he sold did not work out for me. now i learned my lesson, i wont ever again abuse or caruse any one here in rf again. I promise to be a very good buddy to everyone  of you that i have offended in the past... I swear I wont repeat it any more.

I was offended that you'd use RaidForums to take out your annoyance on another member, so it's fair if your punishment would be to take a selfie with a shoe on your head and post it on this thread, until then, your apology isn't accepted by most of the people you apologised to.
I was very offended, but i accept your apology
Wow bro, this is deep.
good to know that man everyone should enjoy
(May 26, 2020 at 11:03 PM)Megadimarus Wrote: I was very offended, but i accept your apology

You accepted and you still went ahead to reduce my rep more and more.. dude is that fair to you?
Idk man I'm still pretty angry, send us a couple credits our way and I GUESS i'll forgive you :?////
i do not accept ur apology . i simpathise ur lose hope u will grow one day Heart
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multi Accounting (justindylinder1) / Ban Evasion
i accept stay ur head up king
@Revival, Hahahahaahah, hilarious. "A shoe on your head"
i don't understand why you would post this?
this some kind of scam?
yep this looks like a scam for people to like u

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Where do y'all get y'all's unreleased/leaked music from Jacobbaseball4 5 238 May 23, 2020 at 12:37 AM
Last Post: trashwang