Apex Legends expectations
by eksdee111 - 03-11-2019, 03:33 AM
With the new champs being leaked, do you guys think the game will last or is the hype gonna die out soon..
It will be like Fortnite.
Apex is the best battle royale game until the next one.
I don't think it will hit fortnite levels, but it will definitely stick around for a while
Same fate as Fortnite Smile
I love the game, i think it will be very popular
(03-11-2019, 01:15 PM)troubled Wrote: Apex is the best battle royale game until the next one.

This. So much this.
Same what most others seem to think, it'll be like PUBG and Fortnite. It'll blow up now but in a couple months it'll start to stagnate
Sounds like the best of a bad bunch. The whole genre was getting stale before all these new games jumped on board.
The leaks are probably gonna end up being fake, except for octane I think. Game is the best in it's genre so it probably will survive for a long time.
It will be around for quite a while I think. I haven't played it for a couple of weeks now, but I played a lot when it released, will probably get back on it soon. But i'm sure it will stick around. I just get bored of the same map all the time.
I think the game is here to stay. From the very start it established itself well

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Dota2 vs League of Legends formyn21 19 600 06-13-2019, 04:54 PM
Last Post: polaclam
Pro League Of Legends Players Brother kill their mom yikes ramza75 6 735 05-09-2018, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Santasa
Buying League of Legends Accounts Brdz1 1 630 04-22-2018, 10:48 PM
Last Post: 000