Apart from bitcoin, what other coins are worth digging
by yyy1234 - March 08, 2021 at 09:45 AM
Apart from bitcoin, what other coins are worth digging?
All of them are worth the sweet sting of adrenaline from gambling
Dogecoin should be king, send it to the moooon
The ones jammed into the sofa are still worth a bit
ethereum and monero are pretty good to mine from what ive seen. though you should do your research to see what works best with your equipment before you attempt to mine either of them
(March 08, 2021 at 09:45 AM)yyy1234 Wrote: Apart from bitcoin, what other coins are worth digging?

I own a bit of monero and ethereum (and BTC), I think monero has a lot of potential, and ETH because of NFTs.
Get a metal detector, a far less volatile investment.
(March 08, 2021 at 05:23 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: The ones jammed into the sofa are still worth a bit

Vouch. Usually couch coins hold value
(March 08, 2021 at 09:45 AM)yyy1234 Wrote: Apart from bitcoin, what other coins are worth digging?

Ethereum or dogecoin? At least, those are the few I've heard of as someone relatively disconnected from crypto.
i think it is dogecoin because doge is hilarious. doge is really funny and a lot of people say i am a loser for liking doge but i will never stop because i am a true doge supporter. i have invested over half my net worth (ten dollars if you didnt know) into dogecoin, and i have lost almost all of it but i assure you when this crypto market absolutely fucking skyrockets i will be filthy rich in no time.
dogecoin is all I hear about, but ethereum if you don't believe the hype
Lots of shit will die like it did in 2018, be careful, better to have a strong strategy that yields less than a risky dumb one that is gone over a year

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Anouncing my other website backyaro 7 318 November 27, 2021 at 02:05 PM
Last Post: backyaro
How much is a VPN's server list with creds worth? bWlsbGVy 3 222 November 24, 2021 at 04:01 AM
Last Post: bWlsbGVy
Does life exist on other planets? 0w0 18 1,161 November 08, 2021 at 01:09 AM
Last Post: gurlhackerclub