Aparently Collection#1 is not very new.
by RukiLove - 01-19-2019, 01:52 AM
A lot of it is old data but there is new datya there to. Its pot luck
I Wonder if anyone will develop a way to dig into all those files. Not really easy to find a specific input since the files are very large Smile
(01-23-2019, 03:27 PM)Quaerith Wrote: I Wonder if anyone will develop a way to dig into all those files. Not really easy to find a specific input since the files are very large Smile

will take some coding skills to do something useful with that much data for sureSmile
Hi i download the collection 1-5 and then search my accounts but all password are very old... 
Some mail account are active today, not gmail or hotmail but in webmail more rudimentary yes.
if you want create a big dictionary this is a good start!
It's obviously getting so much attention due to its size.May make people pay more attention to security, but probably won't.
(01-20-2019, 05:40 PM)seresoft Wrote: very large file. any suggestions for the best (free) software to open it?

probably not worth opening but using something, I would use head or tail to find a subset to see how it's stored and then grep to pull out what you're most interested in and then working off the subset..
still getting the files. will be interesting to dive into the data.
get out dude abig dog Dude Big Mama That is Big Mama
Not surprising, although I'd bet half of the content is still good since most of the users stick to their first password
most over hyped leak of all time
Quite a lot of old passwords, but I managed to find some newish ones for certain email addresses I have.
Well, if it's too new it's not part of the public record yet ??? idk.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Collection #1 773 mililon unique creds gekkehenkiewel 67 4,749 02-28-2019, 12:27 AM
Last Post: loneranger121
wow! very controversioal!!!1 SirBlastoise 8 730 02-22-2018, 01:19 PM
Last Post: spanishcat