Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone play minecraft here?
Drop some dope servers that I should join.
hypixel,
mineplex,
the hive,
lemoncloud,
fadecloud
all are premium only though.
No because the game is more or less brimming with autistic faggots
why are you so mean strat0s
He's not mean he just like to be honest.
ohh, man, you have a lot of free time)
Stop being a meanie @Strat0S , OT: Minecraft is too scary for me. I don't like those creeper dudes.
Photo 
I have ran servers for 3 years, Playing Since Beta. Currently running one right now. Map is brand new, Finished Permissions with PermissionsEx, Working on the Economy before launch. Send me a PM if you want in. I don't tolerate people acting like 4 year olds on a game that is meant to be enjoyed.

Oh and @Strat0S If you don't have anything nice to say then, don't say anything at all, there is more to life then just being a misanthrope.
@LLMCGaming Yes because despising humans and their society is synonymous with disapproving of an online egoist platform that is plagued with autistic children which encourages a waste of time that could be used productively.

Even then, the current state of degenerate society would easily drive someone to rightfully become a misanthrope.

(03-04-2018, 02:52 PM)LLMCGaming Wrote:  I have ran servers for 3 years, Playing Since Beta. Currently running one right now. Map is brand new, Finished Permissions with PermissionsEx, Working on the Economy before launch. Send me a PM if you want in. I don't tolerate people acting like 4 year olds on a game that is meant to be enjoyed.

Oh and @Strat0S If you don't have anything nice to say then, don't say anything at all, there is more to life then just being a misanthrope.

>Literally goes to report me for being 'mean'

ahahaha faggot
i am not playing but it's a good game ,and saw some video.
Hypixel and Mineplex are two big ones I'd recommend.
yeaH homie me and my game all up on yah block quite literalrayraly

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What game do you play the most DaanGrave 17 988 2 hours ago
Last Post: mystriven
  Roblox or Minecraft? LM7 52 3,650 Yesterday, 07:13 AM
Last Post: darcular
  Does anyone still play habbo hotel? Ch3rry 5 238 04-12-2018, 08:31 PM
Last Post: micko05
  Which game to play online right now? (except Fortnite/PUBG & Overwatch) madbillys 14 637 04-01-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Uip
  anyone play runescape runescapegod 19 864 03-07-2018, 12:12 AM
Last Post: ahjsdjkhas