Anyone know fake credit card gen websites?
by trollmad3 - August 10, 2015 at 05:32 AM
Information 
is there any fake credit card webistes that are verified? I want to use em with troll donations in twitch?
They don't exist..
that is highly illegal...

uh no
A website like that would be worse than streaming cp on a public wide-screen since you'd be using real people's credit info. I hope nothing like that exists. For your sake.
There's plenty on darkwebs, but I would not recommend doing that unless you know what you are doing -.^

Some shops have creditcard trials, but they will get locked out if you are not using a proxy with the right location on it :p
This is getting moved to the shitbox.
I know you can use gdshop.se, to check if they are valid.
Calculate your own stuff, pretty easy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luhn_algorithm
ok for fake credit card gens they dont actually work

what your talking about is carding ....your in the wrong place for carding mate and judging from your post you will get caught within the first month dont do it.

(September 12, 2017 at 05:09 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: ok for fake credit card gens they dont actually work

what your talking about is carding ....your in the wrong place for carding mate and judging from your post you will get caught within the first month dont do it.

P.S you can however use the FAKE (strictly not working fake) to sign up to sites that require a card but only SOME sites.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to get free credit by doing absolutely NOTHING CheeseBoy 603 55,717 November 15, 2019 at 04:06 AM
Last Post: plexi ford
MasterCard; Users’ personal information and credit card data was hacked ceecil1959ceec 50 1,910 November 13, 2019 at 05:25 AM
Last Post: psychofeign
HOW TO CREDIT YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WITH NAIRA MASTER CARD tomiwabase 0 93 October 20, 2019 at 02:42 PM
Last Post: tomiwabase