Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Anyone into barcodes?
Hiya!

Is anyone else here into barcodes? Where I live it is easy to make money with them.
Hell yeah brother, I masturbate to barcodes on a daily.
But so far I haven't resorted to prostitution to make money with barcodes.
(11-21-2018, 04:23 AM)Omnipotent Wrote:  Hell yeah brother, I masturbate to barcodes on a daily.
But so far I haven't resorted to prostitution to make money with barcodes.

Don't despair my friend, it is only a matter of time before you'll turn tricks to get your daily barcode fix.

My local supermarket has a self-checkout system that has several security flaws.
(11-21-2018, 04:21 AM)BoringApe Wrote:  Hiya!

Is anyone else here into barcodes? Where I live it is easy to make money with them.

please do explain more
how does this system work ~
Now I'm curious, too.
Do tell, Mr. BoringApe.
That's easy bro, I know what markets you mean, it depends mostly on the fact if a person is checking at that moment what you do for checkout. We have one with the blue logo in my city, use the evenings to checkout, just fill a basket with like 15 items. Then scan half of the items, pay and walk out.
They use 35% discount stickers on the food products that are close to the end date as well, sometimes they are really easy to take off (usually at the pies and cakes use the plastic hazelnut package when they just used the stickers or just create them yourself).
Lmao.. barcodes and returning bottles, beer cans = easy money in my country Smile
Werido. Here You GO

█║▌│║▌║▌│█│▌║│█║█║
³² ²³¹ ¹ ¹²³² ³²¹ ³² ¹²³²¹ ³²³ ³²³ ¹²³²

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anyone know where i can download photoshop for free? greenfield 7 406 11-17-2018, 08:47 AM
Last Post: horizonrays
  Discord spam into pm 123serg 0 262 08-19-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: 123serg
  HELP! Anyone who knows how to hack hotmail / instagram account? funda 7 850 04-28-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: vozer999
  anyone see omerosas comments jackandjill33 3 609 02-16-2018, 08:58 AM
Last Post: SamSpim
  Can anyone help me decrypt this hash? HAXS 3 998 01-18-2018, 07:12 AM
Last Post: HAXS