Anyone here into Chemistry?
by LulzSecurity - May 03, 2021 at 02:39 AM
Heart 
I have been wondering for some time if anyone here loves Chemistry as much as I do?

When I was younger I designed some novel chemical structures, much of my reading was consumed by University papers on Chemical and Pharmacological studies

My interest in Chemistry has played out in many different ways, from synthesis of novel structures to just making soap for shits and grins when I am bored

Similar to Hacking, Chemistry quite a thrilling field of study, it allows you to take the matter which this world is composed of and change it
Chemistry literally give you the power to change the world, it is an amazing thing to see matter changing atom by atom right before your eyes, and know you are in control of this reaction
Tbh, i was always fascinated by it but i didn't go into it as much because im focusing more on coding and hacking and trying to get of all of that and i have had a past habit of starting things and trying to learn and giving up because it got to hard. So made a promise to myself 2 months back i was going to stop that, but i must say i love the show breaking bad LOL.
(May 03, 2021 at 02:42 AM)Different Wrote: Tbh, i was always fascinated by it but i didn't go into it as much because im focusing more on coding and hacking and trying to get of all of that and i have had a past habit of starting things and trying to learn and giving up because it got to hard. So made a promise to myself 2 months back i was going to stop that, but i must say i love the show breaking bad LOL.

Breaking bad isn't the best depiction of chemistry, same way shows about hacking are not very well representative of hacking in the real world
though it was a pretty good show  Biggrin

Similar to hacking and technology in general, I found chemistry to be one of the many things I simply "needed" to understand due to it's potential

so far (besides some amateurish accidents that could have easily killed me or at the very least left me blind) Chemical Experiments have been very rewarding to me  Smile
(May 03, 2021 at 05:40 AM)LulzSecurity Wrote:
(May 03, 2021 at 02:42 AM)Different Wrote: Tbh, i was always fascinated by it but i didn't go into it as much because im focusing more on coding and hacking and trying to get of all of that and i have had a past habit of starting things and trying to learn and giving up because it got to hard. So made a promise to myself 2 months back i was going to stop that, but i must say i love the show breaking bad LOL.

Breaking bad isn't the best depiction of chemistry, same way shows about hacking are not very well representative of hacking in the real world
though it was a pretty good show  Biggrin

Similar to hacking and technology in general, I found chemistry to be one of the many things I simply "needed" to understand due to it's potential

so far (besides some amateurish accidents that could have easily killed me or at the very least left me blind) Chemical Experiments have been very rewarding to me  Smile

Didn't mean the whole movie itself, I wasn't paying attention to him making meth, i was more interested about when he was speaking to the students and speaking about chemistry in general and small little things he did involving it to change things into what he wanted them to be like the glass bomb shit with toko or whatever.
Chemistry can make you go far.
See the "radioactive scoot".
was into it as a kid but never really had $ or time to keep studying it

ended up getting into computers, programming, gaming and marketing instead
Do you know Cody's lab? It's a great amateur chemical youtube channel. They are usually quite interesting!
Start exploring explosives.
(May 07, 2021 at 02:47 AM)EPP Wrote: Start exploring explosives.

Lol why on earth should anyone do that?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Anyone here tried Outriders yet? SunSinger-Adept 0 63 April 06, 2021 at 02:40 PM
Last Post: SunSinger-Adept
How did you get into "hacking"? JohnRopes 47 1,892 February 11, 2021 at 04:04 PM
Last Post: Enceladus
How do you turn SQL into Mail:pass??? Friedman 13 595 February 07, 2021 at 02:22 PM
Last Post: colum28