Anyone else get confused?
by ThatDevAaron - October 21, 2020 at 09:05 AM
"Who else gets confused with the NSA (National Security Agency) and NASA?"

I hope you are the only person.....I mean......bless x
(October 21, 2020 at 09:05 AM)ThatDevAaron Wrote: Who else gets confused with the NSA (National Security Agency) and NASA?

Like obviously most of us here know the difference between agencies, what I mean is someone casually includes 'NSA' in their sentence and you go wait wtf.

I wasn't so aware of everything before ...
LMAO, same for me. And I made the mistake every time I speak...
@ThatDevAaron, not really but NAS (Network-attached storage) and NASA may be confusing sometimes.
(October 21, 2020 at 09:05 AM)ThatDevAaron Wrote: Who else gets confused with the NSA (National Security Agency) and NASA?

Like obviously most of us here know the difference between agencies, what I mean is someone casually includes 'NSA' in their sentence and you go wait wtf.
no, like no, literally nobody fucking gets this wrong except for you, you fat, ugly, paki nigger kike
(November 06, 2020 at 12:08 AM)crockett Wrote: @ThatDevAaron, not really but NAS (Network-attached storage) and NASA may be confusing sometimes.

when you read very fastly,you may be confusing these.
Not really. I take some supplements to keep my mind sharp.
(November 06, 2020 at 08:11 AM)gertjaars Wrote: Not really. I take some supplements to keep my mind sharp.
so like brain steroids?
No, I do not get confused.
(November 06, 2020 at 12:08 AM)crockett Wrote: @ThatDevAaron, not really but NAS (Network-attached storage) and NASA may be confusing sometimes.

How can it be "confusing"? What? Maybe you mean you might read it wrong if you're skimming through a wall of text?? But... confusing? No.
(November 06, 2020 at 11:15 AM)thekilob Wrote:

How can it be "confusing"? What? Maybe you mean you might read it wrong if you're skimming through a wall of text?? But... confusing? No.

I was having a conversation with one of my friends about Pwn2Own Tokyo 2020 that ends today and one team hacked some NAS device. One of the articles on a top infosec news site confused NAS with the NSA. You can search for "Western Digital My Cloud Pro series PR4100 NSA device" and you will find the text. It was supposed to be Western Digital My Cloud Pro series PR4100 NAS device.

https://www.securityweek.com/netgear-rou...tokyo-2020
(November 07, 2020 at 07:50 PM)crockett Wrote:
(November 06, 2020 at 11:15 AM)thekilob Wrote:

I was having a conversation with one of my friends about Pwn2Own Tokyo 2020 that ends today and one team hacked some NAS device. One of the articles on a top infosec news site confused NAS with the NSA. You can search for "Western Digital My Cloud Pro series PR4100 NSA device" and you will find the text. It was supposed to be Western Digital My Cloud Pro series PR4100 NAS device.

https://www.securityweek.com/netgear-rou...tokyo-2020

Sir, that's called a *TYPO*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Anybody else having a very small penis? CBT 12 287 Yesterday at 03:11 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
Who else is homophobic? CBT 18 351 November 10, 2020 at 10:37 PM
Last Post: stackerofwheat
Is anybody else losing interest in video games? cooluser3 123 3,749 October 22, 2020 at 07:00 PM
Last Post: Cipolin