Anyone else get confused?
by ThatDevAaron - October 21, 2020 at 09:05 AM
Who else gets confused with the NSA (National Security Agency) and NASA?

Like obviously most of us here know the difference between agencies, what I mean is someone casually includes 'NSA' in their sentence and you go wait wtf.
You're fucking retarded, shut up, you're not funny, you're just dumb.
It's like the butt of a bad joke.

The punchline being, one goes to outer space, the other invades your personal space.
(October 21, 2020 at 10:45 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: It's like the butt of a bad joke.

The punchline being, one goes to outer space, the other invades your personal space.

LOL! The NSA ain't invading shiz over here Wink Advanced computer user here, AMA.
(October 21, 2020 at 10:52 AM)thekilob Wrote:
(October 21, 2020 at 10:45 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: It's like the butt of a bad joke.

LOL! The NSA ain't invading shiz over here Wink Advanced computer user here, AMA.

Man, I just find it so ironic that people who puke up their entire lives on Facebook, complain the most about invasion of privacy. It's like Edward Snowden is some nebulous mythical figure of fiction and everyones forgotten all that happened, because we're becoming smooth brains with short memories.
(October 21, 2020 at 11:09 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:

Man, I just find it so ironic that people who puke up their entire lives on Facebook, complain the most about invasion of privacy. It's like Edward Snowden is some nebulous mythical figure of fiction and everyones forgotten all that happened, because we're becoming smooth brains with short memories.

Facebook users are the reason RaidForums exists. If everyone had decent online privacy awareness, we wouldn't be seeing massive data lists being traded around like this.
(October 21, 2020 at 11:14 AM)thekilob Wrote:

Facebook users are the reason RaidForums exists. If everyone had decent online privacy awareness, we wouldn't be seeing massive data lists being traded around like this.

Also companies who think they'll never get hit. Then they get hit.
(October 21, 2020 at 11:19 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:

Yeah, but what I'm saying, is that even if every single database got leaked, if everyone used good opsec, they still wouldn't be trackable.
(October 21, 2020 at 11:22 AM)thekilob Wrote:
(October 21, 2020 at 10:52 AM)thekilob Wrote: LOL! The NSA ain't invading shiz over here Wink Advanced computer user here, AMA.

Yeah, but what I'm saying, is that even if every single database got leaked, if everyone used good opsec, they still wouldn't be trackable.

Oh I see what you mean. Yeah, that's a very good point.
(October 21, 2020 at 11:28 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(October 21, 2020 at 11:09 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Man, I just find it so ironic that people who puke up their entire lives on Facebook, complain the most about invasion of privacy. It's like Edward Snowden is some nebulous mythical figure of fiction and everyones forgotten all that happened, because we're becoming smooth brains with short memories.

For this, we can only thank dumb sheep and Zuckerberg!!
(October 21, 2020 at 11:31 AM)thekilob Wrote:
(October 21, 2020 at 11:14 AM)thekilob Wrote: Facebook users are the reason RaidForums exists. If everyone had decent online privacy awareness, we wouldn't be seeing massive data lists being traded around like this.

To think, that site started off as a means to judge hot college students, now it's responsible for some of worlds worst political misinformation.
(October 21, 2020 at 11:38 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(October 21, 2020 at 11:31 AM)thekilob Wrote:
(October 21, 2020 at 11:19 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Also companies who think they'll never get hit. Then they get hit.

To think, that site started off as a means to judge hot college students, now it's responsible for some of worlds worst political misinformation.

LOL!!! Imagine if Facebook was never created. What the fuck would the world be like? We have to thank Facebook so much for all of the technological advancements it has made possible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Anybody else having a very small penis? CBT 12 307 November 23, 2020 at 03:11 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
Who else is homophobic? CBT 18 356 November 10, 2020 at 10:37 PM
Last Post: stackerofwheat
Is anybody else losing interest in video games? cooluser3 123 3,766 October 22, 2020 at 07:00 PM
Last Post: Cipolin