Any way to cope with feeling lonely and insignificant?
by Ledge_me - August 02, 2020 at 06:13 PM
Everyone has went through a period of feeling like your existence don't mean anything. how did you cope with it?
I can't honestly tell you how I did it, but I did. I survived day by day while I sank deeper and deeper into a pit, and coping by doing very self desructive behavior. I was destroying the lives of the people around me because I didn't even give a shit about my own. One day I said enough and went to get real help. Medications, therapy. That cloud still exists but I managed to find a peace with the meaninglessness of life, use it as my excuse to live and love. Now I cope by journaling, developing new skills I'm interested in, planting.
i do sport and sport and sport and try my best to busy myself as much as i can. and always try to work harder during the day to get better sleep in night! but i do suggest you to do sport! it just amazing and it has big positive effects.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: https://raidforums.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=8 Rule 15
try taking anti depressants. I used to be on them a while ago because of my ex.
just go outside and hang out at the park, drink coffee even by yourself
Get away from the computer and talk to friends or family.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Requested Self-Ban
Being alone made me unique from anyone else but loneliness is more dangerous than isolation.
We all feel this way at some point. Take the solitude to reflect, and treat the insignificance as a void to fill with reasons and ideas to be significant. Cheer up buddy, you absolutely matter to someone Smile
(August 03, 2020 at 02:25 AM)inbo16 Wrote: i do sport and sport and sport and try my best to busy myself as much as i can. and always try to work harder during the day to get better sleep in night! but i do suggest you to do sport! it just amazing and it has big positive effects.

I second this

when you feel your body getting stronger then you start to feel a new power and importance in yourself....get 8 hours sleep too

good luck!
gameing and sports helps me
Go outside and get active, even if it's just walking. You're not insignificant, nobody is.. sometimes you may feel like it, but just know it's your only life and you should be proud of it!
just doing a lot of sport helps a lot

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best way to reduce your stress ? sleepy99 30 812 46 minutes ago
Last Post: SALMANIAC
What is the best way to compress files?? Friedman 7 203 January 13, 2021 at 12:39 PM
Last Post: Sosolapute
Best way to make money with my skills? z00xx 10 387 January 12, 2021 at 03:34 PM
Last Post: azuma