Any nice Podcasts out there?
by jop - September 30, 2019 at 04:35 PM
if you care about infosec and hacking check out darknet diaries
(October 26, 2019 at 04:27 AM)tooshort4one Wrote: if you care about infosec and hacking check out darknet diaries

One of the best podcast out there
Check Philip DeFranco, he has some interesting ones
The Monday Morning Podcast and Tigerbelly are my two current favorites.
The Privacy, Security, and OSINT podcast by Michael Bazzell
Quote:The Podcast Scourge has turned the country into such a nonstop jibber-jabbering wind tunnel that there are more than 700,000 active podcasts (or one per every 471 Americans), and more than 29 million podcast episodes. This, up from 550,000 podcasts just last year. And since Serial took off in 2014, studies I’ve fabricated but that should exist show there are now more true-crime podcasts than criminals. Unless we count the crime of unoriginality — in which case, most podcasters could do true-crime podcasts on themselves, thus achieving the Podcast Singularity.

https://spectator.us/pod-delusion/
Dan Carlin’s hardcore history will give you a much more appreciative view of history.
the Four Heads is a great esports podcast with eccentric hosts
any of the top 10 sports podcasts
big fan of mobituaries with mo rocca. basically it's a podcast about interesting dead people.
I've been listening to Oh No Ross and Carrie. Good listen. They test alternative sciences scientifically and report.
wtfpod is good, check it out !!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Extract email:pass out of a DB Borat 6 175 January 02, 2020 at 02:36 PM
Last Post: ORTHORON
Are there any Netflix checkers for Linux? iloveinterstellar 0 90 December 30, 2019 at 02:14 PM
Last Post: iloveinterstellar
For all you Rednecks out there, TIPS FROM THE REDNECK BOOK OF MANNERS Crazyoldfart 3 166 December 24, 2019 at 12:54 PM
Last Post: troubled