Any ideas on ASUS B250 Expert Motherboard Builds?
by HaxonGhost - February 10, 2021 at 03:36 PM
Hey guys, Any ideas on ASUS B250 Expert Motherboard Builds? I want to setup it with 19 GPUs for mining purpose but looking for ideas. Mostly I want to use AMD Radeon VII and/or Nvidia RTX 3080, Nvidia RTX 3090. Anyone tried? Will all 19 cards run without any issues?
(February 10, 2021 at 03:36 PM)mimyself Wrote: Hey guys, Any ideas on ASUS B250 Expert Motherboard Builds? I want to setup it with 19 GPUs for mining purpose but looking for ideas. Mostly I want to use AMD Radeon VII and/or Nvidia RTX 3080, Nvidia RTX 3090. Anyone tried? Will all 19 cards run without any issues?

i dont think you really know how mining works, you will just throw money away
(February 10, 2021 at 03:45 PM)CBT Wrote:
(February 10, 2021 at 03:36 PM)mimyself Wrote: Hey guys, Any ideas on ASUS B250 Expert Motherboard Builds? I want to setup it with 19 GPUs for mining purpose but looking for ideas. Mostly I want to use AMD Radeon VII and/or Nvidia RTX 3080, Nvidia RTX 3090. Anyone tried? Will all 19 cards run without any issues?

Only answer to asked question would have been better if you know. If you don't know, you could have ignored it.
(February 10, 2021 at 04:01 PM)mimyself Wrote:

Only answer to asked question would have been better if you know. If you don't know, you could have ignored it.

Nigga go hang yourself, if you are doing Mining do it properly and dont be a shitty skid that thinks new gpu = gud gud *monkey noises*
(February 10, 2021 at 04:14 PM)CBT Wrote:

Nigga go hang yourself, if you are doing Mining do it properly and dont be a shitty skid that thinks new gpu = gud gud *monkey noises*

Write in English, I cant understand your language
go hang yourself = forcing me to commit suicide, its offensive and you cant force anyone to commit suicide
(February 10, 2021 at 04:28 PM)mimyself Wrote:

go hang yourself = forcing me to commit suicide, its offensive and you cant force anyone to commit suicide

Go hang yourself you stupid Muslim nigger hope you experience a painfull long lasting death you retarded Indian Faggot
(February 10, 2021 at 04:28 PM)CBT Wrote:
(February 10, 2021 at 03:45 PM)CBT Wrote: i dont think you really know how mining works, you will just throw money away

Go hang yourself you stupid Muslim nigger hope you experience a painfull long lasting death you retarded Indian Faggot

Go hang yourself = Its offensive & you cant force anyone to hang themselves
Muslim = I am an atheist, correct that one
Indian = You cant abuse anyone with their country
Nigger = Maybe you are talking about black (so you are racist), unfortunately I am not black
Painful long lasting death = I don't have to care about death as I don't abuse, assault or do anything illegal online or offline
Retarded = We can understand who is retarded here & you know well way before seeing my post
Faggot / gay = You are pointing me as faggot / gay which I am not. I don't know how they look or I don't have any experience with them. Maybe you may have better experience as you are talking about them. I am not against LGBTQ group, so I am not against you buddy.
(February 10, 2021 at 04:43 PM)mimyself Wrote:
(February 10, 2021 at 04:28 PM)CBT Wrote:
(February 10, 2021 at 04:01 PM)mimyself Wrote: Only answer to asked question would have been better if you know. If you don't know, you could have ignored it.

you are a edgy skid go finger your ass you poor ass romanian gipsy

Go hang yourself = Its offensive & you cant force anyone to hang themselves
Muslim = I am an atheist, correct that one
Indian = You cant abuse anyone with their country
Nigger = Maybe you are talking about black (so you are racist), unfortunately I am not black
Painful long lasting death = I don't have to care about death as I don't abuse, assault or do anything illegal online or offline
Retarded = We can understand who is retarded here & you know well way before seeing my post
Faggot / gay = You are pointing me as faggot / gay which I am not. I don't know how they look or I don't have any experience with them. Maybe you may have better experience as you are talking about them. I am not against LGBTQ group, so I am not against you buddy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
need a good motherboard stereosell 10 2,605 February 01, 2021 at 05:15 AM
Last Post: Alpha5050
Beastly PC build ideas? DisOleThang 4 1,170 February 01, 2021 at 04:41 AM
PC Ideas shiive 12 2,691 February 01, 2021 at 04:29 AM