Any idea for a good investigatory project or research?
by Elyse - March 24, 2018 at 07:27 AM
Guys I need help we are all required to participate on our science fair but I don't know what am I going to do please help me guys!

Can you guys give me tips and research ideas!

Thank you as always!!
if u have a liberal school do one on climate change
Try something with magnets.

[Image: SQXB06O.gif]
You could do something on the five second rule. I've seen some on that before...
i would do one on *.onion sites crawling, methods, efficiency, usefulness, that sort of thing... also with statistic, how often new sites appear/disappear, what's the average uptime, what type of contents are most popular (illegal stuff, leaking, warez, or simple legal sites)...
needs some previous experience in the field, but would be a fun project, i guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(March 26, 2018 at 03:49 PM)xkcd3301 Wrote: i would do one on *.onion sites crawling, methods, efficiency, usefulness, that sort of thing... also with statistic, how often new sites appear/disappear, what's the average uptime, what type of contents are most popular (illegal stuff, leaking, warez, or simple legal sites)...
needs some previous experience in the field, but would be a fun project, i guess?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thank you for this Smile

This is the one that I'm gonna try to do Smile
Investigate how much fat is in different fast-food chains fries and compare it to what they claim.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bad USB / rubber ducky any good idea with it ? kavesember 15 404 Yesterday at 10:49 PM
Last Post: verifyordie
Project xCloud Sunsingerlock 23 749 February 07, 2020 at 03:12 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
How to write a research paper? Ambiente 10 281 January 28, 2020 at 11:20 AM
Last Post: ChunkButter