Any Programmers here?
by Forgotten435 - April 28, 2021 at 11:47 AM
Been looking to get into Programming recently, I've heard Python is a great starter language, but I'm wondering what you guys think I should start with. Any suggestions?
Python is a really good starting point, yes. In the end, it depends on the usage you make of it. Anyone can learn any language with ease, it's not that difficult.
nah im just a skid wish i could write code
You can study some scripts for your work,like bat,powershell.
(April 28, 2021 at 11:47 AM)Forgotten435 Wrote: Been looking to get into Programming recently, I've heard Python is a great starter language, but I'm wondering what you guys think I should start with. Any suggestions?
Start with Visual Basic, then switch to C#, with these boths its kinda easy to learn all, mine meaning.Smile
You can study some scripts for your work: powershell.
If you want to learn something about how computers and operating systems work try C.
Yes
yes python is a very good one to start with to be honest, very simple to learn and use
freeCodeCamp.org literally there are tons of courses to learn from.

Also to start with programming, depends on what are you planning to do next. Wink
1. Assembly
2.C
3.Python

You don't need to be great at assembly. If you can read assembly language, that's okay, you can continue with C
(April 29, 2021 at 07:31 AM)Talos Wrote: 1. Assembly
2.C
3.Python

You don't need to be great at assembly. If you can read assembly language, that's okay, you can continue with C

This sounds solid Smile Very good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
My first time here, Any advices ? 69Drunk 12 516 March 15, 2021 at 09:56 AM
Last Post: ytONEtat
Any people here use Hashcat jackandjill33 15 719 November 24, 2020 at 09:18 AM
Last Post: 4MasTerMaN
Do we have any rooters and tooters here? troubled 2 339 October 26, 2019 at 12:02 PM
Last Post: HassaMassa