Any One Want Any Program
by Orange - July 31, 2017 at 04:06 AM
Whats up guys, Im bored so ill make any program you want (within reason) for $0.50. Just tell me

^Just nothing too illegal
Not sure if this is a real offer, if yes, maybe a script that takes an input.txt with a list of username:pass, and tries logging in on an arbitrary RoundCube (or Zimbra, or other popular webmail service), and outputs a list of successful logins? AFAIK, it's nothing illegal.. Also, I'm not a programmer or sth, not sure if possible, just curious...
(July 31, 2017 at 06:50 AM)xkcd3301 Wrote: Not sure if this is a real offer, if yes, maybe a script that takes an input.txt with a list of username:pass, and tries logging in on an arbitrary RoundCube (or Zimbra, or other popular webmail service), and outputs a list of successful logins? AFAIK, it's nothing illegal.. Also, I'm not a programmer or sth, not sure if possible, just curious...

little more than i was hoping for but ill try it tmrw
Willing to pay $$ if you can make a hack for a game lol.
(July 31, 2017 at 10:10 PM)deliriumtr1gger Wrote: Willing to pay $$ if you can make a hack for a game lol.

what game i can do c# c++ and lua
(August 01, 2017 at 05:47 AM)Orange Wrote:
(July 31, 2017 at 10:10 PM)deliriumtr1gger Wrote: Willing to pay $$ if you can make a hack for a game lol.

what game i can do c# c++ and lua

Game called Dark and Light doesn't have any anti-cheat protection so should be easy. Looking for aimbot, ESP, etc but looking for also unorthodox stuff since I am not entirely sure how the Chinese developers coded the game (in terms of what is client side / server side). If you could experiment with what can work in online multiplayer you can PM me a price range.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
(Searching for) Program to get al GET and POST links with variables from a page freerobloxstuff 2 197 August 25, 2019 at 04:31 AM
Last Post: ejdicu73848
Let's say you want to get started with cracking hashes dallasd55 12 374 August 15, 2019 at 08:24 PM
Last Post: Giygas
i want buy database 57deye 12 609 July 03, 2019 at 11:19 AM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock