Anonymity
by meggiescouldm - 08-03-2017, 12:41 PM
(08-11-2017, 07:17 AM)xkcd3301 Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 03:18 PM)meggiescouldm Wrote:
(08-07-2017, 08:02 PM)nigfuck Wrote: I recommend TOR, a nice VPN and a safe linux distro like arch

thank you for your reply Smile
Look i am a noob here and I am so sorry for irritating you.

The thing is that I use Linux Debian do you think it is a normal OS? or should I install another one?

Will be glad to hearing from you :ะท

Stay with Debian, it's one of the most open-source reliant distros, which is good for anonymity, lowers the chance for a backdoor in the source codes.
Use TOR browser from the original website, use the checksum, to make sure You really downloaded the original browser.
Also, I agree with previous comment, keep everything always up-to-date

thank you so much for your assistance here Smile
The Chrome plugin created for the deep web, Tor works in places that have banned.
Use Ubuntu/Tails + A good VPN + high secure on tor.

Should be fine.
I'm always using a VPN, and usually doing things through a Virtual Machine as well...
(08-11-2017, 07:17 AM)xkcd3301 Wrote: Stay with Debian, it's one of the most open-source reliant distros, which is good for anonymity, lowers the chance for a backdoor in the source codes.

If open source is a big deal to you, you can find distros that rely entirely on open souce and "free as in freedom" software on the GNU website: https://www.gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html
There always remains some footprint .. but better to use at least some VPN. Everything depends on how interesting you are to the police
I tend to use a VPN that doesn't keep logs, a Virtual Machine with Linux, and TOR.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Anonymity while ddosing? SEToolkit4lyfe 22 2,469 09-21-2017, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Sem