Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Anonymity

Hey raiders

How do you protect yourself in darknet (or a deepweb)? What tools do you use?

Thanks for sharing in all the ways.
I use a VPN at all times, so a (good) VPN + TOR = pretty secure
The standard Tor browser already gives you a respectable anonymity "level". Just don't disable Noscript and don't maximize the window.

For extra layers of anonymity, you might want to use Tor in a virtual machine session, preferably with an OS such as Whonix or Tails. Protecting your network with a VPN and routing the connection through tor is also recommendable.
awesome
thank you for your replies Wink
VPN most of the time with tor. Extra protection when i buy my drugs
I use a good dns + sandboxie + vpn + socks proxy + tor
I also don't use social media and search engines like google that track everything.
Virtual OSs that act as TOR middle boxes, where all connection (not just the browser) is routed through TOR
I use TOR and a VPN mainly. Works good for the shit I do.
I recommend TOR, a nice VPN and a safe linux distro like arch
(08-07-2017, 08:02 PM)nigfuck Wrote:  I recommend TOR, a nice VPN and a safe linux distro like arch

thank you for your reply Smile
Look i am a noob here and I am so sorry for irritating you.

The thing is that I use Linux Debian do you think it is a normal OS? or should I install another one?

Will be glad to hearing from you :з
(08-08-2017, 03:18 PM)meggiescouldm Wrote:  
(08-07-2017, 08:02 PM)nigfuck Wrote:  I recommend TOR, a nice VPN and a safe linux distro like arch

The thing is that I use Linux Debian do you think it is a normal OS? or should I install another one?

If you keep your kernel patched and your other shit updated, you should be fine. If you want more safety, you can use firejail to run your browser in a sandbox.
(08-08-2017, 03:18 PM)meggiescouldm Wrote:  

Stay with Debian, it's one of the most open-source reliant distros, which is good for anonymity, lowers the chance for a backdoor in the source codes.
Use TOR browser from the original website, use the checksum, to make sure You really downloaded the original browser.
Also, I agree with previous comment, keep everything always up-to-date

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anonymity while ddosing? SEToolkit4lyfe 22 2,314 09-21-2017, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Sem