Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anime Newbie Here
So, A lot of my friends have watched Anime and tell me it's good etc but they all recommend different ones to watch first. What would be the best Anime show/series/movie to watch / start getting into?
you should check out the other thread that has a load of comments on it if you haven't already. theres a huge list on there accumulating and i believe the title of the post is best anime for new viewers or something like that. hope you enjoy it.
I, myself started with Sword Art Online and I really liked it, even though some people hate it y heart.
Anyways, it really depends on your mood. Sword Art is great if you want some action, while if you just want to laugh I recommend Gintama.
For ecchi, that has a story too, watch No Game No Life. If you wanna cry your eyes out, then Orange, Ano Hana, Angel Beats, Death Parade.
And there are some classics, like Death Note, Steins;Gate, movies like the Ghibli films, Kimi no Na wa, Koe no Katachi form the new ones
So yeah, there are A LOT! haha hope I could help you
I would recommend cory in the house it's pretty lit anime. And also prince of bel air
when second season tho? LUL
(06-29-2017, 09:38 PM)maakun Wrote:  I, myself started with Sword Art Online and I really liked it, even though some people hate it y heart.
Anyways, it really depends on your mood. Sword Art is great if you want some action, while if you just want to laugh I recommend Gintama.
For ecchi, that has a story too, watch No Game No Life. If you wanna cry your eyes out, then Orange, Ano Hana, Angel Beats, Death Parade.
And there are some classics, like Death Note, Steins;Gate, movies like the Ghibli films, Kimi no Na wa, Koe no Katachi form the new ones
So yeah, there are A LOT! haha hope I could help you

Thanks dude, i'll take a look into those.
Hellsing this anime will be good for you bro
one piece,naruto,fairy tail start with some "mainstream" animes.
Watch One Punch Man first. Only like 12 episodes in the first season
You can watch here: http://www.watchopm.net/
(06-29-2017, 09:39 PM)idkek Wrote:  I would recommend cory in the house it's pretty lit anime. And also prince of bel air

Wow you're funny

One punch man, Attack on Titan, re: zero.
I would recommend Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, and of course Dragon Ball!
I recommend you watch full house or cory in the house, great animes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Top 5 Anime List assasincracker 3 254 10 hours ago
Last Post: xcrimeex
  Best anime? 0savage 8 816 10 hours ago
  Favorite Anime Films? YesYes123 30 1,946 10 hours ago
  horror anime give me one pls DEMONSEKSU 7 520 Yesterday, 12:37 PM
Last Post: random098
  my favorite list anime Gustavo159752xd 1 172 Yesterday, 10:32 AM