Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Androids vs iPhone
Androids vs iPhone? Which is better for kids.
android OS is shit imo
(11-20-2017, 04:30 PM)tit Wrote:  android OS is shit imo

What he says! Shit it is!
I vastly prefer iOS but I'm aware that it depends on what type of user you are. Personally, I'd rather have a rock solid OS that simply just works and lets me do the typical things I want to do on a phone, but I'm well aware that some people do love that Android gives a more, unrestricted experience.

One example - a friend of mine recently showed me how he could mount Linux ISOs on his Android phone, and plug his phone into a computer, which would see the phone as a DVD drive with the Linux ISO mounted. That's awesome. I personally don't really care about that (I keep a ton of USB sticks on my keyring anyway) but I can see why someone who would want to use Android to get that type of functionality.

Unfortunately, things like that don't make up for the piss poor UX for me.
Great responses, thank!!!!
(11-19-2017, 10:09 PM)blitzjay2000 Wrote:  ...Which is better for kids.

Kids? iOS. Make sure to switch on the Restrictions, or else you'll end up with 200$ dollars charged to your account for Club Penguin, or whatever kids are playing these days.
Android allows you to do some advanced things like metasploit, but i use iPhone :D
(11-23-2017, 05:29 PM)Gen0 Wrote:  
(11-19-2017, 10:09 PM)blitzjay2000 Wrote:  ...Which is better for kids.

Kids? iOS. Make sure to switch on the Restrictions, or else you'll end up with 200$ dollars charged to your account for Club Penguin, or whatever kids are playing these days.

i agree with you
I think Android is the best
android is defo better in my opinion
My pick for the best smartphone for kids is a Android phone.
I also must pick the Andriod. I don't like Iphone at all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new Iphone or new Android Bomber710 3 303 09-24-2018, 10:36 PM
Last Post: jonnybanana84