AmongUs In Real Life - CrowdFunding
by EdgyCatNames - April 26, 2021 at 10:23 PM
How to Help

Introduction:
Have you ever wanted a change, a revolution? Do you want to do something important with your life and money for once? Read my prepostion and think about your life. It may not change, but you can help change the future.

My AMONGSUSSY study has grown and at this very point in time requires serious funding, it would mean a lot to me and my close contacts, and it would develop my plan and research to save the world further. My previous post was about how AMONUS could save us all, and I think, with your help obviously, I could really put my hard work to the test and see how well I've performed. My research included simple points put into an even more simplified proposal. It referenced to the height, the age, the weight, to the eating habits, the attire and gear, the sustainability and even the improved space exploration technology (such as spacecraft) of the average AMENSUSGE character.

This funding will support :
  • me
  • my husband
  • my family
  • my full team of staff
  • my full team of volunteers
  • my very essential testing
  • my also very essential experimentation
You can read the full post here at :
https://raidforums.com/Thread-How-To-Be-...-Real-Life

Body:
At a point, I'll admit, I struggled. I really struggled. It was hard to find motivation, to find information, to find people who knew that this is our only option that can lead to success. Yet, here I am. Right now. I am where I need to be, and I am progressing further. None of this would've been possible if no one else believed in this movement. But I found them, the group of people who made this work. Who may that be you ask? It's you, friends, you and only you.

This point of struggling brought me closer to success. I am now above and beyond this point. I require your help because it will show me you are part of this movement, this evolution, this christening. It will give us all a fresh start, a cheat, a bypass, a headstart into the future. If every person on RaidForums sent me just USD $1, I would have the required funding for my project. I would have enough to expand my team, supporters, volunteers, my searching for people who know and believe in this one simple solution... AMONGESUESSE.

With this supposed funding, hypothetically, I could conduct social, physical and chemical experiments with DNA samples from primary test subjects and sources in controlled and functioning environments. I would be able to support my research, document it with proper examples of scientific notations and keep it secure and without any forms of bias.

I would spend 30% of all earnings on my team and close contacts. The other 60% would be spent on the real research and work, equipment, facilities and sectors. The remaining 10% will be for any extras. They will be saved and kept for emergencies. They may also be given back to you, the people, as a form of thanking, a form of giving the sense that we are all in this, together, and that your support really does help to change the world.

I understand not everyone will want to partake in this or will not agree with my conditions. This is why I am open to the idea of compromising, but not drifitng away from the main given points in this thread. I would really appreciate if most of the conditions, if not all, were kept the same. This isn't up for debate. I know what I want and I know what I need. Now, I'm asking for it. I am a simple woman, yet full of passion and interest. I have my beliefs and my mind is set. I have the courage to share this with you. I ask you one thing and one thing only, support me so it really is a team effort.

As some of you are poor, I have other options you may choose to help! Here is a simple list that I hope will help:
  • financial support (much preffered)
  • mental support
  • raising awareness
  • giving this movement recognition
  • sharing with others
  • making your own posts (tagging me)
  • practicing becoming AMENGOOSE in your free time or any time
If you are interested in the awareness/recognition/sharing part of our support, then this may include posting us on Social Medias, making articles or reports, telling your friends (if you don't have any then your family), telling your pets so they will urinate and leave messages for others, telling yourself, telling your sleep-paralysis demons and pillows/covers/duvets, and most importantly, telling Allah.

Here is a preview of our labs in the workings of a fresh medicine:
[Image: kkrlyw.png]

Conclusion:
I'm not asking for much. I'm simply asking for your support. I need to get to USD $1,000 to continue smoothly and steadily with my research. Here is my conclusion.

I ask for :
  • a maximum of USD $10 and minimum of USD $0.01 from each RaidForums user
  • an interest in this topic and the spread of more awareness
  • a share to your close contacts or people who may be interested
  • mental support
  • financial support
  • cocaine
  • any relevant extra information (serious) that may be of use
  • #AMONGESUESUSSSYSUSESEGE
I'm also female so yeah give me your money Heart

Welcome to The Era of AMENEGUESSE!

Bitcoin:
bc1quw87mdxrs3qxvnqav99nv4dsk7uttd5nehq4z7
Ethereum:
0xfCbD0Bec4157087A105ce886bd7885E06785f996
Litecoin:
Lef47DLyuc3DUi9KBP6EgutaPuhKQ2QnGV
Bitcoin Cash:
qqa87djjgk8t4nwygzqjmshne7u7kazl8y6nvw6seg
Dogecoin:
DD8tTaPykLY3zrirxXtY7gPdjoXjfJVAvb
Cardano:
addr1q92xefpak69s6j6wazmjzl2ztw9rgwvs3rddtgkde6wcg8j5djjrmd5tp495a69hy975yku2xsuepzx66k3vmn5ass0qqlvaxf
Polkadot:
16PZjoQVADNhspkYMP7FusT4488JTjxGVy7uBqLMj38GxLwx
Stellar:
GAH3MU2OGOZPHRL4QYTX52CWEZM3DK2HBOQY3LM2WFMQX5IYI6ZAKX2K
Tether:
Monero:
45e9TW4eEePEXZDXhD8t212xhqR6zpwv1covf8js7HUpVmD9ZYSS7m6i5VupfVDKrEChSWvB8B4krNcCD1jfbHRm9c4Zz6x
Dash:
XiC5SHncGHt4FUMSz1w2i55ozQ1AyH7NHi
ZCash:
t1TAUQVRKfYeSHGu2Hh6BoiQKPyj4wfkuVH
Nem:
NC2TE2P7LYUJYYN4W26DIK3XRMLKBTBBGSYO2O2X
Dai:
Tezos:
tz1ZePbUJhTFBN7LwRD3fqUnQ34uGYNKivbt
Cosmos:
cosmos1a725p8pcadnrye3gvllte69ynwq4tps5r0mehc
Neo:
ANDiCDfL327QtQc6Sd5128z9cHWzZEDwnZ
Tron:
TKGwkTt1iYFT7WPRsnC5m8X78MXSrgozFe
Solana:
7HBTJg9oPtRDsVuPPXRw5UWsuedehbFfBnD6rsZeNXQ5
Chainlink:
VeChain:
0x91314B186531B15fE06a7323D5b2D921DE3ef111
wtf is this you stupid fucking nigger LMFAO

kys
(April 26, 2021 at 10:25 PM)ariana grande Wrote: wtf is this you stupid fucking nigger LMFAO

kys
Excuse me, I think this is a bit out of line.

You are a young and successful woman, with much talent. I would think you would be more mature and more positive to the idea of AMONGESUSSY.

I will take no action against this hurtful comment, but I will keep it in mind.

No apology needed, I've already accepted.

Have a great life ariana grande! Heart
(April 26, 2021 at 10:28 PM)EdgyCatNames Wrote:
(April 26, 2021 at 10:25 PM)ariana grande Wrote: wtf is this you stupid fucking nigger LMFAO

kys

You are a young and successful woman, with much talent. I would think you would be more mature and more positive to the idea of AMONGESUSSY.

sorry my dog was typing

kys

Hope someone eats your Foreskin
(April 26, 2021 at 10:30 PM)CBT Wrote:

kys

Hope someone eats your Foreskin

Actually, fun fact, I already ate my own foreskin as, based on my research and documentation, it helps to become AMONGESUS quicker! Thanks for supporting me, much appreciated Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Why is life garbage? InfiniteOnTop 16 781 May 07, 2021 at 03:58 PM
Last Post: grangus
How To Be Among Us In Real Life EdgyCatNames 2 220 April 24, 2021 at 02:46 PM
Last Post: CBT
i went outside a few minutes ago and it changed my life dark1 1 884 March 29, 2020 at 12:27 PM
Last Post: TIMBOKING