Amazon's latest venture to step more into your own privacy.
by Sunsingerlock - September 25, 2020 at 03:47 PM
(September 30, 2020 at 05:42 PM)Different Wrote:
(September 28, 2020 at 12:49 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(September 28, 2020 at 12:41 PM)vladthefucker Wrote: I don't want any cameras snooping around my house.
Besides, what is that thing going to do when a robbery occurs? Fly around beeping? The thing will go down with a single swing of a baseball bat.

I'd imagine the live feed will just see someone seeing the drone, grabbing it and shoving it in a bag, or just hitting it with a stick like it's a fly. Literally serves no purpose, doesn't offer prevention, just afterthoughts.

Now just imagine 8 people in your community own this and wake up come out nothing but drones just circling everywhere and everyone is being watched , every step. That's some privacy invasion 2.0 there.

& Jeff Bezos sits in his hollowed out Volcano, watching them all lol
(October 01, 2020 at 11:08 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(September 30, 2020 at 05:42 PM)Different Wrote:
(September 28, 2020 at 12:49 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(September 28, 2020 at 12:41 PM)vladthefucker Wrote: I don't want any cameras snooping around my house.
Besides, what is that thing going to do when a robbery occurs? Fly around beeping? The thing will go down with a single swing of a baseball bat.

I'd imagine the live feed will just see someone seeing the drone, grabbing it and shoving it in a bag, or just hitting it with a stick like it's a fly. Literally serves no purpose, doesn't offer prevention, just afterthoughts.

Now just imagine 8 people in your community own this and wake up come out nothing but drones just circling everywhere and everyone is being watched , every step. That's some privacy invasion 2.0 there.

& Jeff Bezos sits in his hollowed out Volcano, watching them all lol

#KillKikes
I already have cameras for this reason, this is just..weird.
(October 01, 2020 at 12:02 PM)Tulnar Wrote: I already have cameras for this reason, this is just..weird.

Knowing amazon they will price them very cheap so people buy them up and resell as much as possible to have them right above people houses where they want them.
(October 01, 2020 at 02:16 PM)Different Wrote:
(October 01, 2020 at 12:02 PM)Tulnar Wrote: I already have cameras for this reason, this is just..weird.

Knowing amazon they will price them very cheap so people buy them up and resell as much as possible to have them right above people houses where they want them.

Yeah that sounds about right, undercut any kind of competition and make it more convenient to order.
(October 01, 2020 at 02:59 PM)Tulnar Wrote:

Yeah that sounds about right, undercut any kind of competition and make it more convenient to order.

Yup just like the amazon fire tablets, because money isn't there objective it's people privacy they want. In the end they can sell that data and so on.
(October 01, 2020 at 03:07 PM)Different Wrote:

Yup just like the amazon fire tablets, because money isn't there objective it's people privacy they want. In the end they can sell that data and so on.

Oh don't get me started on those FUCKING Fire Tablets, really good stuff till they pulled PlayStore off it and i couldn't play any android games. Arseholes.
(October 01, 2020 at 03:10 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:

Oh don't get me started on those FUCKING Fire Tablets, really good stuff till they pulled PlayStore off it and i couldn't play any android games. Arseholes.

I don't even use mine anymore, i threw that shit some where in a box.
(October 01, 2020 at 03:15 PM)Different Wrote:
(October 01, 2020 at 02:16 PM)Different Wrote: Knowing amazon they will price them very cheap so people buy them up and resell as much as possible to have them right above people houses where they want them.

I don't own one of those... but I'm assuming you can just root them and run whatever you want? They run Android, right?
(October 02, 2020 at 07:50 AM)thekilob Wrote:
(October 01, 2020 at 03:15 PM)Different Wrote:
(October 01, 2020 at 02:59 PM)Tulnar Wrote: Yeah that sounds about right, undercut any kind of competition and make it more convenient to order.

I don't own one of those... but I'm assuming you can just root them and run whatever you want? They run Android, right?

I haven't tried rooting 1 actually, I'd imagine you can just bypass Androids play store by just downloading an apk...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Perfect Privacy VPN vs Mullvad Different 10 338 October 19, 2020 at 03:47 AM
Last Post: thetekzy
What got you guys into raidforums? motne 41 868 October 18, 2020 at 08:58 PM
Last Post: CaewubV2
How to make your own Smm Panel? aman180911 0 125 October 13, 2020 at 04:03 AM
Last Post: aman180911