Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Amazon Free Prime/Stuff/Gift Cards
First off this is a combo of two threads, but with a little twist.

NOTE: On the 1st Phase I tell you how to get a item for free to do this with, but you can order any item and use it with this.

1st PHASE:

Step 1: Go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-u...ml?ie=UTF8

Step 2: Click on Kindle Tab and then Kindle E-Reader from the drop down menu. The reason will be battery/charging issues

Step 3: When you have the chance to start off the conversation with the rep, shortly explain that you just got disconnected and the other rep told you about the fastpower charger for my kindle. Say that the other rep said she would kindly give me a promo code to order it for my kindle.

Step 4: If they ask too many questions or it fails just try again with another rep and you will get it.

Step 4: After receiving the $20 promo credit to your account this is where results may vary... Try to order anything shipped and sold by Amazon. I could only buy the fastpower charger and that's all you need to buy for this to work. Buy it with the promo balance and after you receive the package (let them drop it at the door, don't go out and get it). Now that you have your item its on to the next phase.

2nd PHASE:

Step 1: Go to the same link in Phase 1 Step 1 and this time choose "An Order I Placed"

Step 2: Choose the item you ordered for this.

Step 3: Under "Issue" select "Wheres my Stuff?"

Step 4: Select "Tracking shows delivered but shipment not received".  

Step 5: Select "Chat"

Step 6: Tell the rep that you have been waiting all day for the order and that it shows it was delivered, but you looked everywhere for it.

Step 7: They should fall right into your hands and tell you they will fix all of this. He even gave me a free month of prime for "my problems".

Step 8: In my case I had to wait another day due to UPS scanning the order or whatever, but it works just the same. All you have to do in that case is wait another day and they will flag your account saying to reorder the item for the next rep you speak to. If for some reason they don't need to wait another day then they will reorder your item with free one day shipping, but we don't want to do that.

Quick Recap: From the very first rep in Phase 1 we got the promo credit to order our item. We then claimed our item was missing and we either get a double of that item or we can get a gift card for the order total. Meaning this method is completely free! You can do this with whatever item you want and get more money, but don't be greedy. Also don't do it for items over a 100 dollars or so.

Step 9: You want to tell the rep that you don't even want the item anymore because of this and would just like a refund on a gift card. Then follow their instructions from there on! Also you may be lucky enough to get a free month of prime from them. (If you have a current prime membership then they extend it by a month)

Step 10: You have a free $20 to blow on something. You can use other items and get more than $20, but if you follow this tutorial step by step then you should turn out with $20.

Some Credit goes to: HitlerØmac and someone else that I can't find their tutorial now..
Enjoy and put it to good use!
(05-31-2015, 08:31 AM)InternalError Wrote:  First off this is a combo of two threads, but with a little twist.

NOTE: On the 1st Phase I tell you how to get a item for free to do this with, but you can order any item and use it with this.

1st PHASE:

Step 1: Go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-u...ml?ie=UTF8

Step 2: Click on Kindle Tab and then Kindle E-Reader from the drop down menu. The reason will be battery/charging issues

Step 3: When you have the chance to start off the conversation with the rep, shortly explain that you just got disconnected and the other rep told you about the fastpower charger for my kindle. Say that the other rep said she would kindly give me a promo code to order it for my kindle.

Step 4: If they ask too many questions or it fails just try again with another rep and you will get it.

Step 4: After receiving the $20 promo credit to your account this is where results may vary... Try to order anything shipped and sold by Amazon. I could only buy the fastpower charger and that's all you need to buy for this to work. Buy it with the promo balance and after you receive the package (let them drop it at the door, don't go out and get it). Now that you have your item its on to the next phase.

2nd PHASE:

Step 1: Go to the same link in Phase 1 Step 1 and this time choose "An Order I Placed"

Step 2: Choose the item you ordered for this.

Step 3: Under "Issue" select "Wheres my Stuff?"

Step 4: Select "Tracking shows delivered but shipment not received".  

Step 5: Select "Chat"

Step 6: Tell the rep that you have been waiting all day for the order and that it shows it was delivered, but you looked everywhere for it.

Step 7: They should fall right into your hands and tell you they will fix all of this. He even gave me a free month of prime for "my problems".

Step 8: In my case I had to wait another day due to UPS scanning the order or whatever, but it works just the same. All you have to do in that case is wait another day and they will flag your account saying to reorder the item for the next rep you speak to. If for some reason they don't need to wait another day then they will reorder your item with free one day shipping, but we don't want to do that.

Quick Recap: From the very first rep in Phase 1 we got the promo credit to order our item. We then claimed our item was missing and we either get a double of that item or we can get a gift card for the order total. Meaning this method is completely free! You can do this with whatever item you want and get more money, but don't be greedy. Also don't do it for items over a 100 dollars or so.

Step 9: You want to tell the rep that you don't even want the item anymore because of this and would just like a refund on a gift card. Then follow their instructions from there on! Also you may be lucky enough to get a free month of prime from them. (If you have a current prime membership then they extend it by a month)

Step 10: You have a free $20 to blow on something. You can use other items and get more than $20, but if you follow this tutorial step by step then you should turn out with $20.

Some Credit goes to: HitlerØmac and someone else that I can't find their tutorial now..
Enjoy and put it to good use!

I've tried it but it didn't work. Cry
Seems like Amazon is very vulnerable to social engineering...
Nice tutorial.
What went wrong for you?

Quote:I've tried it but it didn't work. Cry
Yeah Im gonna try this.. Looks legitness
Can confirm this works. Vouched
Don't necropost.
lol this will be so funny if it works XD
I think it's working but I have no idea if they will fall for it.
Doesn't work, they ask for purchase id and check previous logs...
post is too told. i just want to asked you if is it still working or not ?
Yeah I doubt this works if your reading this

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vobinator's Refunding Guides [Amazon|Clothing|iTunes] Cock 3 433 12-27-2017, 02:24 PM
Last Post: xKeyScore
  Some old SE stuff I've picked up over time. Goten1994 0 175 12-18-2017, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Goten1994
  Free Razer shit Gaz 26 3,752 12-02-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: CygnusCorruption
  $20 on Amazon takes 5 mins Hitler 0mac 18 2,858 11-06-2017, 09:14 PM
Last Post: d0x
  Free Subway loalotasrosrnt 1 543 10-24-2017, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Muses69