AlpineReplay Database - Leaked, Download!
by ShinyHunters - July 16, 2020 at 04:32 PM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the AlpineReplay Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In July 2020, AlpineReplay the sports tracking phone application available on Android and iOS suffered a data breach affecting approximately 988,374 of it's users.

Compromised data: Usernames, First Names, Last Names, Email Addresses, Passwords, Gender, Dates of Birth, Sporting Information (Equipment&Sport Type), Potential Location Information.

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 .TXT file, the passwords in this file are hashed using MD5 and Bcrypt at approximately 271068 MD5 hashes and 717306 Bcrypt hashes. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is E3E4C51DB7E766240CCF7CFF36BE55AA. Total record count of 988374.
user_id name first_name last_name email creation_time update_time sex weight sport signup_sport_type home_resort_id password dob bio equipment athlete home_beach_id home_soccer_field_id has_trace
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Thx ShinyHunters! Good share, as usual.
Next great database share by Shinyhunters! 😀 I am waiting for some polish database form you 😉
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
another good share shiny love the work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tokopedia Database - Leaked, Download! Cellbris 173 34,450 7 hours ago
Last Post: katsumotokat
Zomato Database - Leaked, Download! Alfie 228 57,689 9 hours ago
Last Post: cameronhowe
MySpace Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 228 68,829 9 hours ago
Last Post: amm