Poll: Do you think that aliens exist?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes

27 90.00%
No

3 10.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Aliens
Not in the way media shows us, but I think there is a form of life in outer space.
there are so many planets in the universe. i think there must be some aliens out there^^
we are aliens also, confirmed
(03-30-2017, 11:21 AM)l043nz Wrote:  we are aliens also, confirmed

Alien - a hypothetical or fictional being from another world.
          "she discovers that the alien's spaceship has crashed"

Do you know any humans from another world?
By our definition of the word 'alien' we are not aliens, you fucking retard. 
If aliens out there had a similar word for 'alien' then yes of course we would be that.
Quote:Do you know any humans from another world?
By our definition of the world 'alien' we are not aliens, you fucking retard.
If aliens out there had a similar word for 'alien' then yes of course we would be that.
thats exactly what i said
(03-30-2017, 03:47 PM)l043nz Wrote:  
Quote:Do you know any humans from another world?
By our definition of the world 'alien' we are not aliens, you fucking retard.
thats exactly what i said

nigga what?

[Image: 011d25f234861367fd4b609c479aa024.png]
that was the meaning of my previous sentence mate, like u said
different point of view only
There has to be some life form out in space due to how big it is. So I think there is.
Of course they exist, look at the size of the universe, we can't be the only ones
(02-17-2016, 08:28 PM)Sem Wrote:  "Who's to say we'd be able to communicate with extraterrestrial life? Perhaps not because of a language or technological barrier, but an intellectual barrier.
Just admit that we are too dumb for that shit.

Who's to say that they haven't passed by Earth and saw that there was no intelligent life and therefore didn't bother wasting their time on us. After all, your average human being doesn't stop to have a delightful conversation with an earthworm. Simply because we are not on the same intellectual level.

We are that earthworm."

You quote and don't give citation? Anyway, I don't think ET is out for a drive looking for a friend. They'd stop, for our resources. Like you do when driving through some hick town. You still need gas and a snack right?

Fuck why do you captchas for a members board???
(03-30-2017, 10:13 PM)Lang Wrote:  
(02-17-2016, 08:28 PM)Sem Wrote:  "Who's to say we'd be able to communicate with extraterrestrial life? Perhaps not because of a language or technological barrier, but an intellectual barrier.
Just admit that we are too dumb for that shit.

Who's to say that they haven't passed by Earth and saw that there was no intelligent life and therefore didn't bother wasting their time on us. After all, your average human being doesn't stop to have a delightful conversation with an earthworm. Simply because we are not on the same intellectual level.

We are that earthworm."

You quote and don't give citation? Anyway, I don't think ET is out for a drive looking for a friend. They'd stop, for our resources. Like you do when driving through some hick town. You still need gas and a snack right?

Fuck why do you captchas for a members board???

But why should they stop for resources? If they are able to travel interstellar distances, if they've got highest forms of technology, what kind of resources they could be interested in on earth?
Gold !! probably, its always about it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ALIENS Temper 21 1,940 10-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Ominous