Alexei Navalny needs to be freed
by kuyaya - April 27, 2021 at 08:47 AM
Putin is a pussy for not having the balls to fight (politically) against navalny. Trying to poison and kill your political enemies is just weak af
Opinions on this?
No. Putin is awesome. Putin is hero.

You seriously think world's powerful person tried to poison that idiot? Lol.
ur a retard please delete ur account , imagine beliving navalny out of all people can fix the shit hole russia is
Navalny seems to be a foreign agent serving a foreign agenda. All this we are viewing seems to be just a play to further some interests.
Quote: ur a retard please delete ur account , imagine beliving navalny out of all people can fix the shit hole russia is
I never said that navalny could fix russia, I said that I find it weak from putin to not have the balls to have political enemies. Political opponents get arrested or just vanish before elections, or get imprisoned anyways. Just weak.
He'll most likely not be around much longer anyway.
Quote: He'll most likely not be around much longer anyway.
Probably true, his health is not good rn
(April 28, 2021 at 05:11 PM)troubled Wrote: He'll most likely not be around much longer anyway.

lAst article I saw on him, he was pretty much dying on a hunger strike.
Quote: lAst article I saw on him, he was pretty much dying on a hunger strike.
News: he ended the hunger strike after 24 days
https://www.nbcnews.com/now/video/russia...0762565698
Fuck that guy, he's a CIA stooge. Look into his past, it's all bullshit.
Now it seems that he is forcefully being fed.
(April 27, 2021 at 08:47 AM)kuyaya Wrote: Putin is a pussy for not having the balls to fight (politically) against navalny. Trying to poison and kill your political enemies is just weak af
Opinions on this?

You do realize this kind of person cannot act on their own. There is someone more powerful using him against Putin.