Airlink Databreach - Leaked, Download!
by monak0 - October 01, 2020 at 12:15 PM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Airlink Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
Today I have decided to share one of my exclusive leaks. This leak (2015~2018) is of flyairlink.com which is an African Airline Agency going by the name Airlink, you will find 53,555 emails exchanged (14.5GB) between customers and staff in which some of them you will find documents such as invoices, passports, identification, credit cards, financial documents and other things you would expect for customers to send to an airline company.

Compromised data: Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, Passports, Financial Documents, Invoices E.T.C (Read Notes)

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 53,555 files, this dump contains no passwords and the files are majorly .msg and .pdf documents please read the notes for a detailed explanation. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is C79BE4213998AE3A1BBA1E6C764796FC.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Hi everyone..
sure!! i will create a new link next week..
looks like some security researchers reported me to Mega :(
(October 01, 2020 at 01:17 PM)monak0 Wrote: Hi everyone..
sure!! i will create a new link next week..
looks like some security researchers reported me to Mega :(

kk thanks for the update please remember to come back and you might make it onto the official CDN.
(October 01, 2020 at 12:15 PM)monak0 Wrote: Hello everyone Smile
so today i decided to share one of my exclusive leaks that i collected over the years.

- Airlik (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airlink) - 14.8GB leak! (53,555 messages\documents):
[Hidden Content]

This pack contains messages ,passports, id's, cc, invoice, financial documents, etc ..

Thank u 4 sharing and updating the link
Thanks my friend, what year is that data from?
(October 05, 2020 at 11:44 AM)marketbaba Wrote: Thanks my friend, what year is that data from?

from this year, but the data contains records only from years 2015 ~ 2018 :(
anyway most of the document's like cc\passports are still valid!
Thank you so much for your Great Efforts 😊
Kind words, thx everyone xoxo
i contact telegram not answer me and jabber my telegram @alcapone210 jabber: [email protected]

please contact me in telegram bro ...i want buy databases from you with credit cards
i download the database i search all dont have 1 credit card nothink
just look the photo,the files broken

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MySpace Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 266 92,611 12 minutes ago
Last Post: Gorgojos
000Webhost Database - Leaked, Download! Loki 517 137,141 22 minutes ago
Last Post: Akinori
Facebook Data Leak 533M Records - Leaked, Download! TomLiner 1,397 361,565 48 minutes ago
Last Post: rayvsvsba