AhaShare Database - Leaked, Download!
by Jnx3cx - September 04, 2019 at 07:16 PM
Shield 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the AhaShare Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_kc66.png]

|Notes|
In May 2013, the torrent site AhaShare.com suffered a breach which resulted in more than 180k user accounts being published publicly. The breach included a raft of personal information on registered users plus despite assertions of not distributing personally identifiable information, the site also leaked the IP addresses used by the registered identities.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Genders, Geographic locations, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames, Website activity, Years of birth

ContentsSpoiler
Keep in mind this breach's password hashing algorithm is salted MD5. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 2BC075D3A8D850350971C1B444914165. Total record count of 180468.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This is so public... :-\
(September 04, 2019 at 07:23 PM)johnlockejrr Wrote: This is so public... :-\
Not entirely. This is an old database, however, a lot of threads that shared the download no longer have a download link that's working. I thought I should just share it for those that are unable to obtain it.
Thanks for the share man I think this data is worth while.
All data is good fresh or not.
Thanks for the share
Thanks for the share, U R a good man
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Vodaphone Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 25 7,398 24 minutes ago
Last Post: issaam
Twitter Database - Leaked, Download! Killerboy 416 66,741 1 hour ago
Last Post: apachex
Desteria Minecraft IP Database - Leaked, Download! SSH 41 9,247 Yesterday at 10:10 PM
Last Post: needmilk