Ah-a is fucking great
by AndreDraggo - May 19, 2021 at 08:41 PM
They're one of the best band I've ever seen. Their music is pretty great and really out of their time. One of the best shit I've ever listen to them is :
"Butterfly"
"Stay on this road"
"Foot of the mountain"
"Birthright"

Y'all should listen to them.
Can't forget: Take on me!
(May 19, 2021 at 08:42 PM)BlackApple Wrote: Can't forget: Take on me!
fun fact: take on me were rejected a few times but they rework it till the studio accept to release it. This great song won't get released if they give up about releasing it
I never took the time to listen to more than their most popular song, thanks for recommending.
Don't forget The Living Daylights, never pass on a Bond song.
(May 20, 2021 at 12:17 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote: Don't forget The Living Daylights, never pass on a Bond song.
i see you have a fine taste and wide culture understanding heh! Not anyone know that song lol. Fine taste!
(May 20, 2021 at 07:24 PM)AndreDraggo Wrote:
(May 20, 2021 at 12:17 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote: Don't forget The Living Daylights, never pass on a Bond song.
i see you have a fine taste and wide culture understanding heh! Not anyone know that song lol. Fine taste!

Ahhhh! Thank you very much there buddy :D
Good taste fam, I love the instrumental on Stay On This Road so much lol, my fav tracks of theirs.
Forever not yours - def their best song everrr Heart
(May 26, 2021 at 07:01 PM)jimboi Wrote: Good taste fam, I love the instrumental on Stay On This Road so much lol, my fav tracks of theirs.

Checked that out, good shout there buddy!
(June 02, 2021 at 08:27 AM)Ariana GG Wrote: Forever not yours - def their best song everrr Heart
oh fucking hell, you have nice taste there! I literally read the "forever not yours" with the song melody lmfao

(May 26, 2021 at 07:01 PM)jimboi Wrote: Good taste fam, I love the instrumental on Stay On This Road so much lol, my fav tracks of theirs.
the last part of the song is hit me hard lol. They are really amazing. "We will meet, i know, know" Shit really hard. It's just like you know you'll found someone who really understand you and she know she'll found you too

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
gta san andreas theme song (fucking banger) Minori 0 112 December 03, 2021 at 03:15 PM
Last Post: Minori
Porter Robinson is great! AndreDraggo 10 1,763 July 07, 2021 at 08:43 PM
Last Post: AndreDraggo