Adult Friend Finder 2016 Database - Leaked, Download!
by DonJuji - December 24, 2019 at 07:02 AM
Rainbow 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Adult Friend Finder 2016 Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In May 2015, the adult hookup site Adult Friend Finder was hacked and nearly 4 million records dumped publicly. Later in October 2016 the website was apparently breached again with a reported 412 Million Accounts being affected but many sources claim that it was actually only around 200 Million. Well we have around 200 million for you today to enjoy what there is and if anybody has a 412 Million version then contact @Omnipotent.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Usernames, Passwords and Last Visit.

ContentsSpoiler
The data is provided in a 30~GB SQL file which has been compressed to 7~GB, the hashing algorithm seems to be unsalted SHA1. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 13463044542B5722E7070AC93416ADFE. Total record count of 220000209.
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Not following guidelines, Scamming users - https://raidforums.com/Thread-BANNED-Scam-Report-On-DonJuji-200
(December 24, 2019 at 07:03 AM)moot Wrote: Thanks for posting my dump, when I hacked this along with Google and Facebook, I really wanted it to be shared with the world.

Please continue to share more of my dumps Mr. Juji

lol u are so weird Heart XDDDDD
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Not following guidelines, Scamming users - https://raidforums.com/Thread-BANNED-Scam-Report-On-DonJuji-200
Does this include a password field?
oshit thx
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and let me know when that link is good Don your the man i  look forward to this
Watch open this works if it does keep up the good work
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
Hello i have problem with this hash. I try dehash with sha1 but this not working
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 2 Weeks (1w, 3d remaining).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching
good share man thanks a lot for this.
(January 19, 2020 at 02:36 PM)kersiu Wrote: Hello i have problem with this hash. I try dehash with sha1 but this not working

Some of the passwords are fake
passwords are dehashed or not ?
(January 19, 2020 at 09:19 PM)0x0x0 Wrote:
(January 19, 2020 at 02:36 PM)kersiu Wrote: Hello i have problem with this hash. I try dehash with sha1 but this not working

Some of the passwords are fake

I try dehash with sha1 6000 email pass and 0%. I think its another type of hash
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 2 Weeks (1w, 3d remaining).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Collection #1-5 & Zabagur & AntiPublic (Latest 120GB) (1TB TOTAL) - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 1,441 332,235 6 hours ago
Last Post: ayalar
Alphas.sx Database - Leaked, Download! irakliss 62 9,888 10 hours ago
Last Post: Debrex
Adobe Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 471 96,877 Today at 05:11 AM
Last Post: prajwal