ANTIFA 2020 FUNDING SOURCE LEAK
by B83131G - May 31, 2020 at 11:13 PM
fucking based bro thanks so much
what is an antifa funding source? not sure understnad this
Nice, good find bro, will check it out
interesting stuff, thank you for posting
(May 31, 2020 at 11:13 PM)B83131G Wrote: Very massive leak. 

There is a link on a text file to archive that has more info what to do with the info.

Fuck you Antifa.

This is 14/88!

[Hidden Content]

GLORY TO THE FATHERLAND!!!!

UPDATED LEAK: [Hidden Content]

i forgot the phone numbers. Call them to block the lines.

Imagine being a facist loool is this where all you lot go now that you're all finally getting banned from youtube twitter and reddit?
(July 02, 2020 at 01:43 PM)yjavidi Wrote: what is an antifa funding source? not sure understnad this

the sources of their money
Good info on here mate,

cheers for that
Fascism can be considered bad I guess, but antifa feels larpy.
(July 15, 2020 at 11:40 PM)alwaysburse Wrote:

There is a link on a text file to archive that has more info what to do with the info.

Fuck you Antifa.

This is 14/88!

[Hidden Content]

Imagine being a facist loool is this where all you lot go now that you're all finally getting banned from youtube twitter and reddit?

Imagine not understanding what fascism is, Imagine not understanding that the real fascists are the left wing authoritarians cancelling everything or anyone they class as "wrong" according to their subjective opinion. Imagine thinking that the real fascists are the only people who hate the far left its basically everyone apart from the far left that hate the far left. Imagine coming onto a forum with an actual lack of  censorship and thinking everyone is going to agree with you because everyone in your tiny social group does. Imagine thinking that "fascists" haven't been banned from all the mainstream platforms for years.  Imagine being desperate to put everyone into a box and continue segregation by creating racial divides. Your "movement" without any hierarchy is getting abandoned in the thousands because it has no leadership and people are realising what the "movement" truly is. Furthermore any real "racists" wont be changed by this at all this movement is not going to change anything when you cant change opinions or thoughts so your next best option is to pull out your own Hitler card and start murdering "racists" and I guarantee you the left will do that without realising their own hypocrisy. Anyway you cant kill ideas and more black people have died as a result of the protests which have literally just lead to people burning down majority black communities when the protesters are majority white.

Your agenda is fucking retarded.
Like i said this is not the place for you.
(PS if you actually bother to read this you are not a brainlet)
(July 20, 2020 at 11:21 AM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:

Fuck you Antifa.

This is 14/88!

[Hidden Content]

Imagine not understanding what fascism is, Imagine not understanding that the real fascists are the left wing authoritarians cancelling everything or anyone they class as "wrong" according to their subjective opinion. Imagine thinking that the real fascists are the only people who hate the far left its basically everyone apart from the far left that hate the far left. Imagine coming onto a forum with an actual lack of  censorship and thinking everyone is going to agree with you because everyone in your tiny social group does. Imagine thinking that "fascists" haven't been banned from all the mainstream platforms for years.  Imagine being desperate to put everyone into a box and continue segregation by creating racial divides. Your "movement" without any hierarchy is getting abandoned in the thousands because it has no leadership and people are realising what the "movement" truly is. Furthermore any real "racists" wont be changed by this at all this movement is not going to change anything when you cant change opinions or thoughts so your next best option is to pull out your own Hitler card and start murdering "racists" and I guarantee you the left will do that without realising their own hypocrisy. Anyway you cant kill ideas and more black people have died as a result of the protests which have literally just lead to people burning down majority black communities when the protesters are majority white.

This user is a troll/bait, look at their profile.
alwaysburse Wrote:Pewdiepie is a nazi

If they aren’t, then they are just mentally disabled and jerking off their tranny cock rn.
(July 20, 2020 at 05:41 PM)Alej1a3 Wrote:

Fuck you Antifa.

This is 14/88!

[Hidden Content]

If they aren’t, then they are just mentally disabled and jerking off their tranny cock rn.

Im decently sure its unironic lol.
The thing is its the wrong time to be trolling with these things especially with the amount of people who actually buy into that shit.
(July 20, 2020 at 05:56 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:
(July 20, 2020 at 05:41 PM)Alej1a3 Wrote:

Fuck you Antifa.

This is 14/88!

[Hidden Content]

Im decently sure its unironic lol.
The thing is its the wrong time to be trolling with these things especially with the amount of people who actually buy into that shit.
It is quite sad to see what has happened to humanity.