ANTIFA 2020 FUNDING SOURCE LEAK
by B83131G - May 31, 2020 at 11:13 PM
Very massive leak. 

There is a link on a text file to archive that has more info what to do with the info.

Fuck you Antifa.

This is 14/88!

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

GLORY TO THE FATHERLAND!!!!

UPDATED LEAK: 
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

i forgot the phone numbers. Call them to block the lines.
(May 31, 2020 at 11:13 PM)B83131G Wrote: Fuck you Antifa.

keep on drinking trump's clorox koolaid... you don't even know what antifa is.

hint - nothing to do with the chaos now, basically anti-authoritarian, from the left or right. obama's drone wars, trumps maga mental illnesses.

the government's desire to control every aspect of your life. which has been more common from democrats than republicans, but republicans are catching up. fuck them both.
(June 01, 2020 at 12:01 AM)fairbanksfires Wrote:
(May 31, 2020 at 11:13 PM)B83131G Wrote: Fuck you Antifa.

keep on drinking trump's clorox koolaid... you don't even know what antifa is.

hint - nothing to do with the chaos now, basically anti-authoritarian, from the left or right. obama's drone wars, trumps maga mental illnesses.

Ok Mr.Nosengoldberg.
eh?

just shows, you havent a clue... lay off Fox for a bit.
(May 31, 2020 at 11:13 PM)B83131G Wrote: Very massive leak. 

There is a link on a text file to archive that has more info what to do with the info.

Fuck you Antifa.

This is 14/88!

[Hidden Content]

UPDATED LEAK: [Hidden Content]

Get some sleep, Erika; you need it.
(June 01, 2020 at 12:27 AM)crockett Wrote:
(May 31, 2020 at 11:13 PM)B83131G Wrote: Very massive leak. 

Fuck you Antifa.

This is 14/88!

[Hidden Content]

UPDATED LEAK: [Hidden Content]

i dont need sleep. 

Get some sleep, Erika; you need it.
i am not leftwing. But I also think those MAGA nuts on their Fox koolaid should remember that their God, Trump promised to tear down the system (the swamp) but instead fortifies it. The same idiot who is telling people like you that AntiFa are rioting.

He is simply playing you all for fools and big business is becoming the new Big Government. Even more Authoritarian than anyone before him, and that's saying a lot after Obama's endless wars, spying and deportations.

You think he gives a fuck about people in a Alabama trailer park?

I have never seen one of our politicians being so strongly supported by the people with the least to gain from their idol.

People are fed up. It is not just likely Trump voters. They want change. They are poor and oppressed by the people who are supposed to protect them.

Trump is a scared child - working exclusively for big business, not Americans. He is telling idiots like you that antifa is burning our cities. And you believe it. Fascism is not a left right thing.
(June 01, 2020 at 03:02 AM)fairbanksfires Wrote: Trump promised to tear down the system (the swamp) but instead fortifies it.  The same idiot who is telling people like you that AntiFa are rioting.

Didn't Trump promise to fortify America though with his wall? so what do you mean?
nice one mate keep up the good share ignore the fucking Muslim leech fest.
M8 I’m definitely gonna call em.
(June 01, 2020 at 08:28 AM)UB3R Wrote:
(June 01, 2020 at 03:02 AM)fairbanksfires Wrote: Trump promised to tear down the system (the swamp) but instead fortifies it.  The same idiot who is telling people like you that AntiFa are rioting.

Didn't Trump promise to fortify America though with his wall? so what do you mean?
I am not talking about that, i am talking about big gov, and his swamp. and his lies about antifa
I NEED this, please, thank you!