Learn about our website mirrors here.
AGED FACEBOOK AD ACCOUNT FOR SALE | $10.000+ DAILY SPEND LIMIT | BUSINESS MANAGER
by pinkman18 - September 14, 2019 at 09:06 AM
Lightning 
WELCOME TO "KENNY G" FACEBOOK ACCOUNT STORE

I'm selling FACEBOOK ADS ACCOUNT for personal/team/company running ads at large budget with unlimited daily spend limit. Here's the best ads account you can find with 100% satisfaction.

>>> CHECK OUT MY STORE FOR MORE STUFF <<<
CLICK HERE

======= ACCOUNT OVERVIEW =======
- Aged 8-11 years old.
- $10.000++ daily spend limit (unlimited)

- Business Manager ready to use.
- High quality profile (good looking, clean activity).
- 2 Factor Authentication Code for 100% secure login.
- Included cookie + full photo backup folder.
- Instruction guide to how to use the account for longer life-time.
- Account provided with full information (email, password, dob, gender, etc).

======= INSTRUCTION GUIDE =======
- How to login in safe way by videos.
- How to warm up the account by pdf file.
- How to secure the account fast and easy.
- How to recover if got blocked by videos.

======= PRICE =======
$30

- Cheaper when buying in bulk.
- Best price for reseller.

LEAVE A FEEDBACK TO GET 10% OFF FOR FIRST ORDER
-> CLICKHERE

======= CONTACT =======
Email: [email protected]
Whatsapp: +84927210740
Telegram: +84927210740

======= PAYMENT METHOD =======
- Paypal
- BTC
- Payoneer
- Skrill
- Perfect money

======= POLICY & GUARANTEE =======
- 100% replacement guarantee within 3 days if account got disabled, faq, security check...

- Instant delivery after payment. Sometimes it may take 1 hour - 24 hours (depend on country & quantity).
- No refunds are available after purchase. All sales are final.
- All accounts are real users + real friends.
- Accessible from any country guarantee.
- High quality & engagement accounts.
- Life-time support forever.

==============
FACEBOOK BECOMES HARDER DAY BY DAY
BUT I ALWAYS TRY TO BRING THE BEST PRICE FOR EVERYBODY

==============

▶️ SO WHAT YOU WAITING FOR? PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW! ◀️
send me your telegram I have tried the on you posted but no one registed with it
give it a try again please. remember to put +84
Whatsapp: +84916096601
Telegram: +84916096601
hurry up, highest quality account is waiting for you
So, in one post, it costs $20 bucks and this post, it became $30 bucks. What is wrong with the post at $20. Why did it change?.

Secondly, if you are so confident that everything is good, why only guarantee for 3 days. If Facebook disables the account, after 3 days, no help?.  What account are your referring to here? . FB profile account or ad account?.
(October 16, 2019 at 01:16 AM)ceecil1959ceec Wrote: So, in one post, it costs $20 bucks and this post, it became $30 bucks. What is wrong with the post at $20. Why did it change?.

Secondly, if you are so confident that everything is good, why only guarantee for 3 days. If Facebook disables the account, after 3 days, no help?.  What account are your referring to here? . FB profile account or ad account?.
- Sorry for lack of infomation about the product, $20 is one of our products & services, price will depend on accounts & services u need. I'll fix the content of this thread.
- Because fb changing daily, tomorow won't same today or yesterday. i just able to 1 replace 1 for first 3 days, then i bring a free life-time technical support related to account. please sympathy. tysm & having a nice day
Whatsapp: +84916096601
Telegram: +84916096601
Thanks for the info....
Are these accounts still available? I have in mind some good Facebook advertising strategies for which I need some old accounts.

You know, the account that you're using to advertise is as important as the content you're using. Let's suppose that you want to buy a house. When you go to see the house, a young man accompanies you. He's somewhere around 22 y.o. What will be your first impression? The same is with social media advertising. People trust the ones who have experience in the field, or at least seem to have it.

More Facebook advertising strategies on marketinglogiq.com.
Are these accounts still available?
let me get a vouch copy on this
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Retard
(January 07, 2020 at 10:05 AM)Bluehan Wrote: Are these accounts still available?
yes as always, knock me via skype, whatsapp & tele

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[SELLING] Aged & Trusted Facebook Account | 5000 Friends | Marketplace Enabled pinkman18 137 5,633 5 hours ago
Last Post: pinkman18
❗ [NO LIMIT DAILY SPEND] BUSINESS MANAGER (BM) | SHARE PIXEL | INSTANT DELIVERY ❗ pinkman18 92 2,710 5 hours ago
❗HOT❗ BUSINESS PAGE ENABLED IN MARKETPLACE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT | BEST PRICE | FAST SUPPO pinkman18 127 4,533 5 hours ago