A shoutbox improvement would be a good addition and would probably increase activity
by RobinHood_xD - September 25, 2021 at 07:19 PM
I think there should be some improvements in shoutbox .
like some more section in shout box for example you can add chitchat section. where all members can chat. a section where members can put there ads .. somelike that 
Hope you Guys Will Work On That!

Apart from this forum works excellent!
SB works well. There is communication, trolling, and announcements (including spam).
If you divide the chat into different subchats, then you need to think about the categories in more details
(September 27, 2021 at 05:14 PM)Gustav0x Wrote: SB works well. There is communication, trolling, and announcements (including spam).
If you divide the chat into different subchats, then you need to think about the categories in more details

That's also correct.
At The End Differt Brain Different Thoughts
1. Sub Chatbox section: "Where people can put ads" NO this = negative profit for omni which = less money that can be used to keep the forums up and running.

2. "Chat where everyone can see eachothers msgs" already exist ?
=================================
With that being said, what other improvements can be made?
-Fixing the loading of archive pages(Already talked about in another thread.)
-Bring back Cheesebot @CheeseBoy
-Make my name BlueFag kinda Blue again @Omnipotent
-Less SJW pussies (I'm afraid to bully some mfers out of fear they will backflip off the golden gate bridge.)

Other than that there is no real improvements needed to be made. Chatbox's of all types are usually just made for on the spot help which already happens and small talk.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Easy shoutbox mentions grangus 3 1,592 June 10, 2021 at 07:34 PM
Last Post: pacino
Suggestion for an award for being active on the shoutbox. vladthefucker 57 4,336 October 07, 2020 at 02:19 PM
Last Post: vladthefucker
Remove Shoutbox Archive moot 9 2,117 August 03, 2020 at 05:03 AM
Last Post: Cindy M