A new leaf
by S i b e z - February 01, 2016 at 03:29 PM
Hey its sibez. It's been a couple months since shit went down. The terrible you now Raid, banning cocktor for a vm, and Getting salty, etc. Even after this I sorta just played along with being cancer. Sort of in the same way that jepx did. However I'm making it official. Starting now I'm going back to my old ways like in October or so. I got some chemo and now I'm cancer free KappaRoss

I know that I haven't been as bad as of late, but I want it to be offical. There are quite a few people on here that don't like me because I've been annoying and shit but I'd like to get on the same page as them,or at least the same chapter, if you know what I mean. 

Thanks, and I'm hoping we can move forward from my past and move to what's happening now.
Drink bleach.
Thanks.
Go on YouNow stream again with a hot grill and show us that you are not autistic

Kappa gj fam
[Image: w5AczhL.png] you can change however you want, but morally i'll still be higher than you all [Image: w5AczhL.png]
(February 01, 2016 at 08:25 PM)Muinu Wrote: sibez everyone on here likes you tbh

you're an awesome rf member and i hope you stay till the end.

not everyone does. yotsuba hates me, the admins don't like me, some mods dont like me. im just trying to say I've changed. 

thanks though Heart