A billion users ????????? Of what ? I have no clue !!
by Crazyoldfart - June 24, 2020 at 05:42 PM
(June 25, 2020 at 09:19 PM)lolcol Wrote:
Quote:Hey, dumb-ass, there are NO CREDITS. Learn to fucking READ & you would know that. I don't want CREDITS for shit like this, I was just passing on some crap I found. You start running your mouth & don't even READ the fucking thing. Try paying ATTENTION to DETAILS before flapping your lips.

Hey re-tard no need to be rude at! Just chill and laugh as normal people would do,you key-board-gang-boya

Again, learn to READ before opening your mouth & I would not have to do it. lol !
(June 26, 2020 at 01:55 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
Quote:Hey, dumb-ass, there are NO CREDITS. Learn to fucking READ & you would know that. I don't want CREDITS for shit like this, I was just passing on some crap I found. You start running your mouth & don't even READ the fucking thing. Try paying ATTENTION to DETAILS before flapping your lips.

Hey re-tard no need to be rude at! Just chill and laugh as normal people would do,you key-board-gang-boya

Again, learn to READ before opening your mouth & I would not have to do it. lol !

Ok I'm sorry that I supposed it was with credits although i posted that reply more as a joke,so hope all good xD

says the guy who can't read and spams "lmaooooooooo"
Thanks for the share, very odd set of data lol
(July 01, 2020 at 08:52 PM)thekilob Wrote:

you replied in this thread three times.The first two times you used "lol" . Just letting you know
(July 02, 2020 at 06:44 PM)lolcol Wrote:
(July 01, 2020 at 08:52 PM)thekilob Wrote:

you replied in this thread three times.The first two times you used "lol" . Just letting you know

i fail to see how that's relevant. lol!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
bigDB - 100 billion personal user data - 595GiB - Torrent Sharing marilen83 35 13,602 August 05, 2020 at 05:11 PM
Last Post: anisnagi
100 Billion Credential Leak "Collection #1" - 600gb. ubi1444b 293 63,365 May 09, 2020 at 07:42 PM
Last Post: giorgiopucci
Wordlist Database 120 Billion words IHateUsernamez 11 4,261 May 02, 2020 at 06:18 PM
Last Post: FluffyBunnyFufu