Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Very Important Message
Three days ago, on the 12th @Rosco1502 died of Leukemia. His parents confirmed it on his account, but shortly deleted it. I would like to send my best prayers and my heart goes out to Rosco and his family. There is currently being a memorial video being made for him.

To Rosco, you were a very kind soul. Everyone loved you, and I hope you will make it to your journey to heaven.

From everyone at Raid Forums, Rest In Peace. My Condolences go out to your family as well.

We all love you, and it is sad to see you go so suddenly.
I'm not quite sure if this is true, but if it is then best of wishes goes out to the parents
Rest in peace, you will be missed
(06-14-2015, 11:46 PM)topkkekm8 Wrote:  Three days ago, on the 12th @Rosco1502 died of Leukemia. His parents confirmed it on his account, but shortly deleted it. I would like to send my best prayers and my heart goes out to Rosco and his family. There is currently being a memorial video being made for him.

To Rosco, you were a very kind soul. Everyone loved you, and I hope you will make it to your journey to heaven.

From everyone at Raid Forums, Rest In Peace. My Condolences go out to your family as well.

Let's see.

He treated me like shit,

He treated the rest of 7/11 like shit,

He tried doxing my friends,

And I never knew him IRL.

Yeah I don't really care that he's dead. Not sad at all. I'm not like suddenly happy that he's dead, but I couldn't care less.
(06-15-2015, 01:07 AM)Joseph Kony Wrote:  
(06-14-2015, 11:46 PM)topkkekm8 Wrote:  Three days ago, on the 12th @Rosco1502 died of Leukemia. His parents confirmed it on his account, but shortly deleted it. I would like to send my best prayers and my heart goes out to Rosco and his family. There is currently being a memorial video being made for him.

Let's see.

He treated me like shit,

He treated the rest of 7/11 like shit,

He tried doxing my friends,

And I never knew him IRL.

Yeah I don't really care that he's dead. Not sad at all. I'm not like suddenly happy that he's dead, but I couldn't care less.

stone cold
Is this bullshit or a troll? If it is real then RIP.
This has to be bullshit. Has to be. It's probably a troll.
If this is true.
Im sorry.
Reallyz?
This has to be a troll m8
Yeah, it's gotta be a troll.

The only reason I believe it is because he hasn't been on Skype for days (might just be away for a particular reason).
If this is true, a very serious F to Rosco, F.
ia, Kitty0706, my friend in Manchester, now Rosco? Fuck Lukeima. My heart goes out to his family and friends. 

R.I.P. Rosco.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Serious important thread about asik TSJ 18 7,716 08-05-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Post: SEToolkit4lyfe
  My message to the "purple dildo fanclub" TSJ 3 529 04-30-2017, 03:53 AM
Last Post: nigger6666
  Jeb Bush Guacamole Recipe (IMPORTANT) Kenpachi 7 635 12-21-2016, 04:15 AM
Last Post: MrL33tH4x0rmm
  Important vote, Future of rf MemeMachine 5 674 04-25-2016, 05:14 PM
Last Post: MemeMachine
  IMPORTANT: CONGRESS VOTING ON MUINUS ACCOUNT STATUS Moot 10 1,109 04-25-2016, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Muinu