A Blazin Introduction
by MasterOf420 - October 06, 2015 at 10:33 PM
Hello, my name is Kevin. I am from the small country called Denmark, it's told that we are one of the most happiest population Kappa
Anyway, I am a real autist. I have several problems which makes me uncomfortable for me to say, so fuck that.

I am a happy person almost all the time, I simply enjoy to live. I smoke weed everyday because it helps me with my autism (and it's fucking great aswell). I like to watch movies, mostly horror movies where people die. Also, I like to watch gore (no, I don't masturbate to it ffs).

I enjoy to code aswell (HTML, CSS, VB & C#). I just mess around with all of it for pure fun and entertainment for myself. I had a period where I made RATs and Crypted them, but I am not doing that anymore. I lost my lust lol
I love to raid but only sometimes. I enjoy to see people rage, their anger makes me laugh. Even in real life.
I also love to manipulate with people, this is what I call fun. To mess around with peoples heads, making them believe the most fucked up things lol

Call me strange or wtf you call it. I am ME and I enjoy what I do.

See ya in the shoutbox or a thread! Heart
Welcome you fgt.
(October 06, 2015 at 10:34 PM)D4N彡 Wrote: エステティック

gay

Thank you for the warm welcome.
(October 06, 2015 at 10:35 PM)KingGoober Wrote: Welcome you fgt.

Thank you Smile
(October 10, 2015 at 01:31 AM)Slayer Wrote: Whalecum you faggit

Last warning stop bumping more then 3 days old intros
Not even predatard welcomed you cuz ur not a Rftechpony Kappa
(October 10, 2015 at 11:06 PM)Muqi Wrote: Not even predatard welcomed you cuz ur not a Rftechpony Kappa

U srs? Read the introduction rules fam