8fit Database - Leaked, Download!
by Troy Hunt - October 25, 2019 at 09:36 AM
Lightning 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the 8fit Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_6qch.png]

|Notes|
In July 2018, the health and fitness service 8fit suffered a data breach. The data subsequently appeared for sale on a dark web marketplace in February 2019 and included over 15M unique email addresses alongside names, genders, IP addresses and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Genders, Geographic locations, IP addresses, Names, Passwords

ContentsSpoiler
The data is split into 2 files, one of them contains emails and encrypted passwords (bcrypt) and the other has emails with the rest of the information + facebook tokens.  The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 6810EB94AC43CC8F5DDE9A74086509E5. Total record count of 15025407.
Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

ok hope the link is all working now
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
Nice job thank you for the leak
thanks for the share broski I need this.
thank for share 8fit Database
appreciate your time and dedication buddy
Thanks for sharing, Troy!
(October 25, 2019 at 09:36 AM)Troy Hunt Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the 8fit Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_6qch.png]

|Notes|
In July 2018, the health and fitness service 8fit suffered a data breach. The data subsequently appeared for sale on a dark web marketplace in February 2019 and included over 15M unique email addresses alongside names, genders, IP addresses and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Genders, Geographic locations, IP addresses, Names, Passwords

ContentsSpoiler
The data is split into 2 files, one of them contains emails and encrypted passwords (bcrypt) and the other has emails with the rest of the information + facebook tokens.  The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 6810EB94AC43CC8F5DDE9A74086509E5. Total record count of 15025407.
[Hidden Content]

TX BRO! I WILL CHECK THIS
thanks dude, nice leak, was looking for this one for a long long time.
Ah nice, been wanting this Smile
thank youu... total file size 5.4gb perrrfect

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Turkish Citizenship Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 193 44,549 4 hours ago
Last Post: whitestar24
Foreverpp Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] RawCat 13 4,294 6 hours ago
Last Post: sammye82
Cracked.TO Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 273 45,440 7 hours ago
Last Post: Mutautas