567 COMBO COLLECTION, ALL DUMPED BY ME. Email:Pass & User:Pass
by PentesterNoob - December 23, 2019 at 08:44 AM
Okay first of all, I lied in the title. I didn't dump these, but some guy did that I ratted back in 2015 or 2016, I don't remember. I stole all the combos from him and deleted them all so I guess at least most of these should be private because he really dumped these with his own hands. It has user and email:pass combos, some are unhashed and some of them are hashed.

And please do not ban me for lying in the title, it would have been too long if I would have explained it in there (I dumped them from his desktop tho). Those actually seems pretty good, I completely forgot about those.

List of the file names and file size: https://hastebin.com/uxokomamut.py (Those numbers aren't how many lines there is on the combo, it's the file size)

Download:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Oh, there is also the vuln points in almost all of the files. (Thanks for SQLi Dumper)

Let me know if you want these to be uploaded for somewhere else than anonfiles, some people doesn't like it for some reason. It's less than 100mb zipped tho.
I get a lot of credits but a "thank you" or something would mean more for me :)

Anyways, I hope u find some use for these lists
Heyyy thanks for the sharee :) :) :) !!!
Thank you! Great share! :-)
(December 23, 2019 at 08:44 AM)PentesterNoob Wrote: Okay first of all, I lied in the title. I didn't dump these, but some guy did that I ratted back in 2015 or 2016, I don't remember. I stole all the combos from him and deleted them all so I guess at least most of these should be private because he really dumped these with his own hands. It has user and email:pass combos, some are unhashed and some of them are hashed.

And please do not ban me for lying in the title, it would have been too long if I would have explained it in there (I dumped them from his desktop tho). Those actually seems pretty good, I completely forgot about those.

List of the file names and file size: https://hastebin.com/uxokomamut.py (Those numbers aren't how many lines there is on the combo, it's the file size)

Download: [Hidden Content]

Oh, there is also the vuln points in almost all of the files. (Thanks for SQLi Dumper)

Let me know if you want these to be uploaded for somewhere else than anonfiles, some people doesn't like it for some reason. It's less than 100mb zipped tho.

Thanks For sharing man....Sharing is caring .....!!!!!!
I don't know how to thank you enough
Hell yeah Soo cool dude !
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Spamming
Thanks For sharing !!! great stuff
No problem guys, happy cracking :)
(December 24, 2019 at 10:09 AM)PentesterNoob Wrote: No problem guys, happy cracking :)

What is the total size of these files m8?
This looks great, thank you for posting.
(December 24, 2019 at 06:33 PM)A99MUS Wrote:
(December 24, 2019 at 10:09 AM)PentesterNoob Wrote: No problem guys, happy cracking :)

What is the total size of these files m8?

I'm not sure how to count that easily and does that even matter that much? Just spend those 8 credits and check yourself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Dehashed Database collection | 240+ databases | Email:Pass Melatonine 1,909 71,563 11 minutes ago
Last Post: Wataratus34
OTHER LiveJournal [USER:PASS & EMAIL:PASS] Databases 147 6,445 36 minutes ago
Last Post: Sourdough56
EMAIL:PASS Email Pass 2.4MIL+ Mail Access Hits From Mail Ranger [Sorted By Domain ] & Email Pass lili 155 5,370 1 hour ago
Last Post: slashcc