500px Database - Leaked, Download!
by xam - April 03, 2020 at 07:23 PM
Smile 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the 500px Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In mid-2018, the online photography community 500px suffered a data breach. The incident exposed almost 15 million unique email addresses alongside names, usernames, genders, dates of birth and either an MD5 or bcrypt password hash. In 2019, the data appeared listed for sale on a dark web marketplace (along with several other large breaches) and subsequently began circulating more broadly.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Genders, Geographic locations, Names, Passwords, Usernames

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of a .txt file in JSON format which was downloaded straight from the website when it was being breached, older accounts have MD5 hashes for passwords and others have bcrypt hashes these are in different columns, file is about 4.8GB uncompressed. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 491E54A33798010E323A022C51BD8D20. Total record count of 14870303.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

yo boi dis is rEly very gud u deserve rep
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
(April 07, 2020 at 02:57 PM)Omnipotent Wrote: This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

I bought this guy's version just 5 minutes ago. Wish I could have a refund on the credits, it will take hours to download
(April 07, 2020 at 03:01 PM)Velociraptor Wrote:
(April 07, 2020 at 02:57 PM)Omnipotent Wrote: This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.

I bought this guy's version just 5 minutes ago. Wish I could have a refund on the credits, it will take hours to download

I refunded you 8 credits.
(April 07, 2020 at 03:42 PM)Omnipotent Wrote:
(April 07, 2020 at 03:01 PM)Velociraptor Wrote:

I refunded you 8 credits.

Good guy Omni. Thanks for keeping RF a lovely place. Honestly. Thanks man.
hashed sha512 or md5????
hmm nice post bro nice :D :D :D
how do i get credits :D :D :D :D
Thanks Man ! good job !!!!!
Excelent leak, the 500px database leak is amazing, i was looking for this for ages now
(April 03, 2020 at 07:23 PM)xam Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the 500px Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In mid-2018, the online photography community 500px suffered a data breach. The incident exposed almost 15 million unique email addresses alongside names, usernames, genders, dates of birth and either an MD5 or bcrypt password hash. In 2019, the data appeared listed for sale on a dark web marketplace (along with several other large breaches) and subsequently began circulating more broadly.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Genders, Geographic locations, Names, Passwords, Usernames

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of a .txt file in JSON format which was downloaded straight from the website when it was being breached, older accounts have MD5 hashes for passwords and others have bcrypt hashes these are in different columns, file is about 4.8GB uncompressed. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 491E54A33798010E323A022C51BD8D20. Total record count of 14870303.
[Hidden Content]

Thanks you. Good Job....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Dropbox Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 332 78,759 3 hours ago
Last Post: elektro3000
ixigo Database - Leaked, Download! Troy Hunt 28 7,365 5 hours ago
Last Post: testingthewater
Poshmark Database - Leaked, Download! Troy Hunt 76 17,631 6 hours ago
Last Post: rainiers