42782 | Forex-Investor.net | mail:password
by ebp - August 12, 2019 at 03:52 PM
I was looking through my old Linux machine and found this combolist of forex-investor.net
My vim counts 42782 lines, maybe someone can confirm the source of the database and the lines. not sure if its still profitable (I don't think so)

If it's a repost, let me know. Havent found the database here. Also let others know that the data is valid.

Content of the file

- email
- password

Syntax of the provided file:

mail:password

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
(August 12, 2019 at 03:52 PM)ebp Wrote: I was looking through my old Linux machine and found this combolist of forex-investor.net
My vim counts 42782 lines, maybe someone can confirm the source of the database and the lines. not sure if its still profitable (I don't think so)

If it's a repost, let me know. Havent found the database here. Also let others know that the data is valid.

Content of the file

- email
- password

Syntax of the provided file:

mail:password

[Hidden Content]

The Link is bad now, can you update?
This thread has a bad link, please reply to the message you were sent so I can replace the current link and reinstate your thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
TIOmarkets Trade Forex and CFDs users database 2020 AISData 10 2,657 January 03, 2021 at 06:30 PM
Last Post: Sem
https://lightning-forex.com/ Email Pass /New Japan Forex Leads LORD BEERUS 7 1,300 November 06, 2020 at 10:35 PM
Last Post: Asset
centaurusint.net 08.2020 mail + pass Kiraelo 5 1,184 November 04, 2020 at 11:31 AM
Last Post: Ceech