403,559 Facebook German Profile Data based on all profiles having "Locale = de_DE"
by thedatascientist - October 28, 2020 at 11:51 PM
403,559 Facebook German Profile Data based on all profiles having "Locale = de_DE"

File Format
  • JSONL ( each profile is a line entry representing a JSON document )
Collected
The profiles in this data where collected indiscriminately, however some profiles might be inactive or not used for a long period of time and will be reflected as such in the updated_time or else where. The updated_time is an indicator of when the user last posted/changed something.
Data Points
Consist of but not limited to the following also based on what the user has chosen to provide.
  • uid
  • about
  • address
  • birthday
  • education
  • email
  • favorite_athletes
  • favorite_teams
  • first_name
  • inspirational_people
  • interested_in
  • languages
  • last_name
  • link ( full profile url )
  • locale
  • political
  • quotes
  • relationship_status
  • religion
  • significant_other
  • sports
  • updated_time ( when user last posted something )
  • username
  • website
  • work
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

83.1MB compressed ZIP
297.5MB uncompressed JSONL
PW=thedatascientist

Sample: https://pastebin.com/BGhsPfkj

I currently have more than 50 Million Profiles. If you are interested in more of this or other facebook data drop me a PM to discuss.
Interesting data thanks.

Curious to know how did you get this? Because scraping won't reveal "email" etc fields that you posted here.

Cheers!
(October 30, 2020 at 11:04 AM)redXXX Wrote: Interesting data thanks.

Curious to know how did you get this? Because scraping won't reveal "email" etc fields that you posted here.

Cheers!

Several methods exist to obtain the email address of a Facebook account, if you know how to reverse engineer apps as well as other techniques.
what is the unique email count?
It contains 600 e-mail addresses. The mail contains visible to everyone. can be used to enrich data. thank you.
(October 30, 2020 at 01:32 PM)thedatascientist Wrote:

Cheers!

Several methods exist to obtain the email address of a Facebook account, if you know how to reverse engineer apps as well as other techniques.
Then it means you know neither how to reverse engineer, nor the other "techniques" you mention, as it seems there are no emails (considering the sample you posted on pastebin).
(October 31, 2020 at 07:59 AM)KellyDiot Wrote:

Cheers!

Then it means you know neither how to reverse engineer, nor the other "techniques" you mention, as it seems there are no emails (considering the sample you posted on pastebin).

How so? What a ridiculous comment. This is a dataset about extracting the profile card based on privacy settings by using a list of UIDs.

I have many many datasets around fb and enrichment methods, I have profile card data as such as this, I then have friends lists, likes, emails, all of which are stored different and use different methods, just because I only provide a sub section or sample that shows one part of that, that means that’s all I have?

If you look at some of my other threads you will see this.
(October 31, 2020 at 11:00 AM)thedatascientist Wrote:

Cheers!

How so? What a ridiculous comment. This is a dataset about extracting the profile card based on privacy settings by using a list of UIDs.

I have many many datasets around fb and enrichment methods, I have profile card data as such as this, I then have friends lists, likes, emails, all of which are stored different and use different methods, just because I only provide a sub section or sample that shows one part of that, that means that’s all I have?

Then why all entries do not have a corresponding email ?
Why only 600 emails out of +400.000 entries (less than 0.2 %) ?
(October 31, 2020 at 05:28 PM)KellyDiot Wrote:
(October 31, 2020 at 11:00 AM)thedatascientist Wrote:

Cheers!

Then why all entries do not have a corresponding email ?
Why only 600 emails out of +400.000 entries (less than 0.2 %) ?

Because this is data a user has chosen to make public on their profile. Just as some have shared emails other will have shared mobiles, or where they work, live or went to school. The data points are what can be found on a user by user basis. Me sharing data from one collection method doesn’t define what you can collect using other methods.

Maybe you could private message them and ask them why?
intresting share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe you could private message them and ask

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
CSV 495K Facebook Data mimyself 2 575 7 hours ago
Last Post: Zuzuzu
CSV 551K Facebook Data mimyself 3 662 7 hours ago
Last Post: techgeronimo
CSV 5 Million Facebook Users French UID + Name + Username + [Locale=fr_FR] thedatascientist 4 1,508 Yesterday at 09:46 AM
Last Post: q3233545