2500 Dollar Reward To Whoever Can Deface WeLeakData
by DonJuji - December 12, 2019 at 09:45 AM
Exclamation 
I was looking at the some of the stuff they gave me when i paid 500 dollars to them thinking i would receive zynga and opened i the pizap db i had downloaded from their PrIvAtE dAtAbAsE FoLdEr. Pizap was one of the only databases in that collection that wasnt totally public. Well when I opened it, I realized it was only 1m lines. It was the fucking sample that omniking posted here....it just erks me how fucking LQ that faggot admin is, how hard he is trying, and how gay and sparkly that forum is. I dont want to him to have that website. I am gonna try to drop it myself but just in case i dont succeed....

I will pay 2500 USD in btc to the first person that owns weleakdata.com
Conditions are as follows:
-- You must redirect the index page to goatse
-- You must prove that you have done so by archiving the deface on zone-h and then contacting me or posting in this thread
XD
"omniking posted here....it just erks me how fucking LQ that faggot admin" Hmm...
Contact me in PM, and we will see what we can do together.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scamming Users, Can’t be trusted.
wow web scam ?
i think this forum is the best :D
Get to work boys!
uses vBulletin cant be that hard
Price way too low, dont even worth to try.
Can't take you up on the offer but 100% support what you're doing. Fuck those guys.
Be careful in the future
I smell another turf WAR!
Five bills? Ouch. I would never give cunts like that more than like fifty. Deface doesn't do much. That will fixed within minutes. rm the fucker or ddos the shit out of it, to have an impact.
haha damn you really hate those guys

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Weleakdata.com - somebody vouches for this site ?! jeffyh 14 613 February 14, 2020 at 06:45 PM
Last Post: Eddsy
Mac vs PC, Performance Per Dollar mastergerber 11 299 November 15, 2019 at 05:39 PM
Last Post: jop
Looking for dox paying top dollar Frankie 2 955 February 14, 2018 at 02:44 AM
Last Post: Frankie